[Mod Request] Ability to Shoot Prisoners on release

Started by Sveinbjorn, February 24, 2015, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sveinbjorn

Hey, I was wondering if there is a mod out there (if not could someone make one), Where once you release prisoners you are able to shoot at them with drafted colonists because as of now you can't shoot prisoners as they leave the map on release. I think it would be fun to be able to shoot at prisoners with a line of snipers as they leave. Maybe instead of having them as prisoners once you release them you can have them have the "fleeing" thought modifier.

IDK, Something about takeing the legs of a prisoner stripping them of all there clothing then releasing them and taking shots at them as they flee sounds oddly appealing to me.

Facepunch

So long as you make parkas out of them for your next prisoners..

dragoduval

Necroposting is bad... But we cant shoot freed prisoner ???? Damn it need to be corrected.... Okay i prefer knifing them when they sleep, or using my awesoem venom breather on them and watch them swuirm on the floor in pain... but still need to be done.
Im making my own mod !!!! Also im pretty sure that i started World Wars 3.....

Also if i spawn too many subject then dont mind me, i'm just bored at school :D. Damn 3 hours long video's....

Wolf619

If you draft your guys and tell them to attack it should attack them, you can already do that don't need a mod. I've never actually tried it but you can shoot anything else living pretty much so i don't know why you wouldn't be able to shoot a prisoner, released or not.