Don't let this game get ruined

Started by Cheezer, November 08, 2016, 01:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheezer

The article on rock paper shotgun was so fuckin' disgusting, I wanted to comment on Rock Paper Shotgun just to express my rage over the SJWs trying to start a witch hunt on another game and its developer but honestly I couldn't find the comment button.

Just don't, fuckin' don't let the SJWs intimidate you, they're fuckin' losers only out to ruin others people fun for themselves to feel self righteous or for profit.

From what I read Tynan seemed to be handling it professionally but honestly I'd want to see him just say "fuck off" to these fuckin' busybodies trying to regulate what's allowed to enjoy based on their twisted moral standards. Give them an inch and they'll demand a mile. Don't give them anything, not a god damn thing or they'll demand to alter this and that and more in the game ultimately ruining it. Not to mention all the wasted time trying to cater to their every insane demand.

They're a cancer and if you leave it alone it'll only spread, don't let them continually ruining video games or more countries will become like south korea with a ministry of women and a president who it turned out was being controlled by a shadow government ruled by women. All SJWs deciding what fun is allowed. Guess what, there's a law making it illegal for you to play between midnight and 9am, not kidding. Don't let them ruin our countries and games as well. More insane shit in south korea as well surrounding games -but- atleast the people has begun protesting en masse to replace south korea's president after finding out she was a puppet.

Just tell these "journalists" to fuck off, they're just writing propaganda for their fucked up SJW ideology always wrapping their disgusting proposals that they should be the ones controlling everything in cotton by saying they're fighting against an evil invisible and non detectable patriarchy when they're only fighting to put themselves on the throne.

I've tired of dealing with all of them and if any SJW responds to this post just fuck off, the game is in beta, he's working hard on more important features than having a "perfect" sexuality system that only caters to your fucked up views of sexuality.

Tynan

Locked (Rule 2 - Anger venting).

Also, there are threads on this already, post in them if you really want (Rule 9).
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog