Ingame mod list doesnt show mod names/says wrong version

Started by DerwahreSeppel, December 16, 2016, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerwahreSeppel

Hello there,
when I download mods, the ingame mod list shows them as seen in the pic and it says wrong version.
Also, when I activate the mods anyways, they dont load :(

Sry for bad english :3
Thanks for any help tho

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

nccvoyager

Could you upload a copy of your output_log file?

QuoteLog File
Posting a log file means uploading the log RimWorld generated. Here's where to find it:
Windows (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.txt
Windows (non-Steam): RimWorld####Win\RimWorld####Win_Data\output_log.txt
Mac (Steam): Users/<UserName>/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Mac (non-Steam): /Users/[your user name]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux (Steam): /home/<UserName>/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log
Note: You must run RimWorld from the console or the log file will not be created.  If you don't run RimWorld from the console, you may find the log at /tmp/rimworld_log
Linux (non-Steam): /home/[your user name]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log

nccvoyager

Since the maximum atatchment file size is 600kb, it wouldn't have uploaded here, as the log is 2.1mb, so thank you for uploading it somewhere else.  :D

I am unsure as to the exact issue, though my guess would be a duplicate "Core" mod exists.

My suggestion would be to navigate to your Steam Library, right-click RimWorld, and choose "delete local content" to uninstall the game.
After that, install RimWorld again.

If the issue is not resolved, post here again, and someone else may be able to assist you.
I, unfortunately, will not have internet access again for quite some time.