Shoot walls in home area

Started by Thane, December 07, 2016, 10:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane

What the title says. Sometimes I want to be able to breach a room while unholy hellfire rains down on the vicinity. Generally there are bugs involved.

I've figured out I can shoot walls to pieces by removing them from the home area but this seems like an unnecessary step. Why can't I shoot my own walls to pieces if I please?

That is all.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Profugo Barbatus

I've always been able to attack owned structures by clicking on my colonists weapon, then clicking the target. It doesn't show up in the right click menu, but going by the weapon icon lets you force-attack. *Maybe* its just the mods I run, but I'd remember installing a mod for that function, so I'm pretty sure its vanilla behavior.

Thane

Not when using multiple colonists. If you are trying to tell a group to attack a wall it doesn't work like that.

I always have to remove it from the homezone for it to work.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

schizmo

I just tested it and can confirm that it works in the vanilla game. It works with individual colonists, groups of colonists, inside and outside of the home zone.

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong...