Make statistical data accessible even for death people

Started by arl85, July 19, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arl85

If you press the "i" button on a character, there's a tab with a lot of statistical data, e.g. time as colonist, animals killed, etc.

All these data are not accessible when a pawn dies, because the tab disappears (and the body is usually disposed in a grave/burned/etc...)

My suggestion is to give access to data, for example with a button on the grave or some other way if pawn is burned or body destroyed in any other way, so you can check and "remember/celebrate" (in storytelling sense, not in game) the dead pawn.

Maybe a new tab on history page, keeping a list of all pawn that were once part of your colony, with access to statistical data of each of them.

arl85

Yes, exactly that!
thanks!

edit: playing a bit with it I found that you can only see data for unburied corpses; my idea was to have a way to display these info for all colonies members, even death ones, even if buried/burned.

Any way, I still think Numbers may be good enough for what I'd like

Emulsion

Quote from: arl85 on July 19, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
My suggestion is to give access to data, for example with a button on the grave or some other way if pawn is burned or body destroyed in any other way, so you can check and "remember/celebrate" (in storytelling sense, not in game) the dead pawn.

Maybe a new tab on history page, keeping a list of all pawn that were once part of your colony, with access to statistical data of each of them.

+1!
Especially the idea with the history page is awesome! I like the storytelling/roleplaying aspect in this game and this simple addition would really add a lot to it :)