Storage tab shows no things in thing filter

Started by demonlordraiden, January 06, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demonlordraiden

My storage configuration tab only has these 2 sliders and a priority button, not the categories it should have. I have no mods downloaded, and when I last played (6ish months back) it didn't do this. All zones currently do this.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Rdy4KillN

how did u get that pic on there im trying to do it to mine i know its not helping u sry

demonlordraiden

All good. I used the print screen button on my keyboard to screenshot it, then used tinypng.com to resize the image until I could post it.

Rdy4KillN

o ok sweet thanks ill try it on mine well i hope they sort ur bug out

Calahan

Thank you for the bug report. Can you please post your log file as an attachment. Details on where to find your log file can be found in the following thread.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

It would also help if you could post a save game file where this issue is occurring so that others can try to load your game in order reproduce the issue. If you compress your save using a utility such as WinRAR or 7zip, then you might be able to post it as a file attachment (600kb limit). Failing that, you can use a third party service to host the file and then post the download link. (Dropbox or GoogleDrive for cloud storage. Mega/Zippyshare for file sharing).

Tynan

As Calahan said - it looks like a bug! But we really need either the log file or the save game. Ideally both. Can you post them?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ison

@demonlordraiden Could you please upload the savefile? It would help us identify and solve the bug.

Calahan

There was another report on this recently (which I only cross-linked one way, rather then both ways. My bad). https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29486.0

The log and save file were provided, and upon loading the save I was unable to reproduce the error. The cause appears to be some XML errors, so I moved the thread to Support. I posted some possible solutions (on 14th Jan), but so far the user reporting the problem has not posted again with an update.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog