Unplayable save Can i get some help wit what the debug log means?

Started by Karios, May 15, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karios

Hello heres a link to a not so high quality steam screen shot

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=926553198 

and here's the text in question

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_MakeMapCondition.CanFireNowSub (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.CanFireNow (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle+<GenerateQueuedThreatBig>c__AnonStorey2B1.<>m__1FD (RimWorld.IncidentDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.IncidentDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[IncidentDef] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.IncidentDef& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle.GenerateQueuedThreatBig (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_ThreatCycle+<MakeIntervalIncidents>c__IteratorA7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller+<MakeIncidentsForInterval>c__Iterator9D.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Calahan

Can you please post your full log file (as an attachment), and not just an extract of it. As the full log file contains a lot of useful info that might be relevant. Details on where to find your log file can be found in the following thread. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

I am also moving this to mod bugs as that seems the most likely cause at the moment.

Karios

Thanks for the help, its probably a mod problem :/ sorry if I'm wasting your time but here's my log file. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]