Started by mrswaggypantz, November 29, 2017, 01:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrswaggypantz

Am I the only one thinking about this???

Just imagine a frekin bending mod which allows you to bend different elements.
There can be multiple factions (earth, water tribe, fire nation, air temples etc.)
The type of bending you have can be a trait, or if you want an avatar you can have that as a trait.

Sorry for the short post, i realize it is not much to work with, but u get what I mean.

Calahan

The suggestions forum is a place where people can make and discuss ideas and suggestions that would/could be suitable to add to the vanilla game. There is absolutely no way any Avatar TLA stuff is going to be added to the vanilla game.

I'm locking this because this is simply not a suggestion for the vanilla game.

This might be a suggestion for a mod, but even then I can't envisage how you would go about adding an "element bending" mechanic to the game. But you can post it as a request in the mods forum if you like (with "Mod Request" in the thread title), but if you do that please make a better pitch than your current OP.

This is your idea and therefore up to you to envision at least the basic functionality of how this would work. How are the elements being bent? Are you saying Pawns can move entire mountain ranges? Or limited to moving a chunk from distance? How would interacting with water and air work? There are no interactions with ether of these things right now so a huge new system would have to be created from scratch that allowed it.

Idea are plentiful, and there's no effort at all involved in thinking "I like such and such TV show, I'd love to see that in such and such game I also like playing". But if you want someone to even think about making a mod like this you need to put a lot more effort into your "pitch" than you have done here.

Edit - I just noticed you spammed several other threads with this exact same post. And these were your first posts on the forum as well. Meaning you announced yourself to the community by spamming the forum, nice that.