[1.12570 + Royalty] Harvest Decree miscounts

Started by Soralin, March 06, 2020, 01:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soralin

A decree was made to harvest 588 potatoes, in the process of harvesting approximately 700 potatoes, the quest counter only added up 386 of them.

From what I could tell by watching the quest counter, it looks like potatoes that were harvested and dropped into their own stack were counted, whereas potatoes that were harvested and dropped into an already existing stack of potatoes were not.

VastinArdaen

I've had a problem with all of my harvest decrees where the amount harvested only counts ~1/2 of the actual harvested value towards the decree.

My current game shows a current smoke leaf decree, requiring 1050 Smokeleaf. I now have 1220 Smokeleaf in inventory, and the quest shows 592 harvested. Could not attach the save file due to size (15,942kb).

I had no smokeleaf inventory or planted industry prior to the decree, so pretty much every smokeleaf currently in inventory should have counted towards the decree.

Note that I DO have mods running in this game, though none of them should be relevant to a decree involving a core plant type such as this one.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Cynapse

Fixed for the next build. Thanks for the report!