Tattered clothing

Started by darkbat069, June 03, 2020, 04:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkbat069

Okay, I've been playing this game for some time now.  Beyond the fact the colonists keep getting sick and vomiting everywhere due to getting food poisoning from COOKED meals, beyond the fact I grow 7 fields of food for 16 colonists and never enough for them, beyond the fact as soon as a hint of dirt appears they get upset before anyone even gets a chance to clean up anything...the fricking tattered clothing really annoys me!!! SERIOUSLY?  Below 50% they get all pissy and gripe about tattered clothing!?!? Dudes, that's when they are finally broken in! SHEESH! At least put it down to 25% before they start wearing them out.  I mean I have to keep a whole warehouse full of clothing for when they get 1/2 worn?  I mean it's bad enough you have all the colonist that "crash landed" all pissy about everything in the fricking game like a damn Prima Dona bitch...I mean you fricking crash landed, dude, there's going to be some shit you just gonna have to deal with...but no!!!! They gotta be like spoiled rotten brats and become pissy over all of their vomit they leave everywhere!!! I have 3 f'ing cooks going full time to keep these bitches fed for pete's sake, damn, I'm on the 2nd easiset mode even!!! COME ON!!!

Then all these damn verifications AFTER I've made an account and have a profile! Damn, worried about the Russians trying to influence an election that never happened in the first place!?!?! LOL