Visitors complained that their leader is off a different religion.

Started by GoblinCookie, July 27, 2021, 01:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinCookie

One of the factions of my game changed religion to my religion.  However despite their leader now being referred to by the proper title, visitors were getting a negative moodlet for having a leader of a different religion. 

Pheanox

I'm not sure I'm following the problem.  Visitors would complain that their current temporary leader isn't of their ideoligion.  If you could upload a saved game for me to see the behavior myself that would help.

That or give me a more detailed explanation of the problem, and what you are expecting to happen.

GoblinCookie

Quote from: Pheanox on July 27, 2021, 06:40:20 PM
I'm not sure I'm following the problem.  Visitors would complain that their current temporary leader isn't of their ideoligion.  If you could upload a saved game for me to see the behavior myself that would help.

That or give me a more detailed explanation of the problem, and what you are expecting to happen.

I explained the problem clear enough.  The faction changed religion to my religion, but when visitors from the faction arrived on my map they were complaining that their factions off-map leader belonged to the old religion.  They all belonged to the new religion themselves. 

GoblinCookie

I have determined that this is not a vanilla problem, it is from a mod called Dynamic Diplomacy that adds ideological conversion to the game.  Sorry.