Can't remove floors

Started by omzh, November 10, 2013, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omzh

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this belongs in bug reports since its more of a feature that may not yet be in, but I noticed while playing build 254 on windows that if i placed floors on the ground there is no way to sell them or get rid of them unless I build another floor over them. I also cant smooth stone if there is a floor placed.

There is also the issue of being able to select something (colonist, item) if they are on the same square.

Galileus

Quote from: spamtastic92 on November 10, 2013, 11:53:37 AM
There is also the issue of being able to select something (colonist, item) if they are on the same square.

You just click two times. Or more. Selection will cycle through all the clickable items in this square.

ShadowDragon8685

Nope, you can't get rid of floors. The best you can do is lay down a different floor type atop it. So you can never go back to stone or natural soil.
Raiders must die!

Galileus

And people say there's no Z-axis! :D

hyperkiller

Ive noticed Fertile pumps will take out floors and replace it with Soil.

christhekiller

Quote from: hyperkiller on November 03, 2014, 08:00:39 PM
Ive noticed Fertile pumps will take out floors and replace it with Soil.

Aye, that's the only way to do it if you wanna go back to natural flooring. And you can only place smoothstone on rocky surfaces

UrbanBourbon

I bet a novice modder could quickly mod in construction options that included rough stone, sand, soil, etc.

skullywag

Already done. The natural floors mod allows this.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?