Dead Carcasses

Started by SotallyTober, December 23, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SotallyTober

Hey everyone,

I have a simple question, hopefully I get a simple answer.

How do I get rid of dessicated corpes'? (Bones)

Thanks in advance!
- SotallyTober

Katamari

I have not had to deal with them, but I believe it would be the same as for any corpse: either dig a grave and bury them like any body or build a crematorium and burn them (also just like any other body).

SotallyTober

I can't figure out what to do.  Maybe I just let them rot away?

I already have a crematorium.  And that isn't working. :(  I'm not sure.  Keep me posted please!

Thanks,

- SotallyTober

Edit: Also, I created some graves, and that didn't do the trick either. :(

Arigas

Try checking the Bills section of the Crematorium, and making sure the Cremate Corpse bill is set up to include buried corpses, and also animals just in case

Thorin

Are they still forbidden, perhaps?

If not,  switch "rotting" on in bills of the crematorium and graves or make a stockpile that will accepts rotting corpses.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

milon

Throwing Molotovs at them or otherwise setting them on fire will do the trick. :D

SubZeroBricks

Quote from: milon on December 24, 2014, 09:21:00 AM
Throwing Molotovs at them or otherwise setting them on fire will do the trick. :D

If you don't have Molotovs you can use the incendiary mortar.

Just a friendly suggestion, posting all in green looks a little odd and some people may find it harder to read, generally use colour to highlight :)
"The only time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."