Trading Problems

Started by Kentin, January 06, 2015, 01:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentin

Hi everybody  ;D

I think i have a problem with my trading.  :(
I have a craftsmen in my colonie and he makes beautifull art and good weapons.  ;D
But when a tradeship comes by the art and the weapons doesn't show up to sell.  :(
Is there any way to sell it or is it not possible yet ??  ???

brinxter

Quote from: Kentin on January 06, 2015, 01:17:30 PM
Hi everybody  ;D

I think i have a problem with my trading.  :(
I have a craftsmen in my colonie and he makes beautifull art and good weapons.  ;D
But when a tradeship comes by the art and the weapons doesn't show up to sell.  :(
Is there any way to sell it or is it not possible yet ??  ???

There are a few different kinds of traders, and some will not buy any art, and some will only buy specific kinds of art (no i have not found a common denominator yet)
But they are quite rare on the whole, to me anyway.

Chaia

Are your trading goods in range of a trading beacon? If not, thats why they don't show up at all.
If the trader don't accept them, they should appear in the trading window but without a slider to buy/sell and without a price.

Kentin

Everything is in range of my beacon but it does not show up in the tradethingy.

milon

When you run RimWorld, does the main menu say the build is up to date?  Did you try the scroll bar on the right side of the trade interface?

If that's not it, a screenshot might help.

BokaliMali

Also make sure the goods you want to trade aren't under a rooof. Use the noroof region tool just to make extra sure.

The-MathMog

The only tradeship who is willing to buy your sculptures are "Exotic Goods Traders". "Combat Supply Trader" and "Bulk Goods Trader" doesn't buy them. Don't know if that is the problem

Kinakin

Aye as long as the goods are within trade beacon range the only reason for them not showing up in the trade window is that they are not approved trade items with the spesific trader type.