Need help with a proyect

Started by SlimeCrusher, February 04, 2015, 05:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimeCrusher

Hello, so as you may know, i'm developing the Half Rim mod, but i can't make everything myself, so i thought on asking, is there an artist out there that could help me make some textures? I really tried to make body armor that looks good, but i just can't get it right, and i really need someone with experience on this stuff.
I have no problem with pawns or weapons currently, its just apparel that bugs me  :-\.

If someone is willing to help PM me, or just reply to this topic. If you're not an artist but know C# coding (Even just a little), you could also help, as i can't understand a single bit of C# code  :P

(I asked for help on the main HR1 topic, but got no luck, so i hope here i get more attention lol.. Is it the correct place to ask for this kind of stuff? :p)

Rikiki

From my point of view, a mod can be released with placeholder textures without problem. There are then 2 possibilities:

• Your mod content is good => one of its users is a skilled artist and will propose you better textures :)
  • Your mod has no real interest => noone cares about it ;D     ehrm... no, this smiley: >:(

For the C# questions, you are in the right topic!

SlimeCrusher

I would love to release it so i can get proper feedback, but i preffer to wait until i have most stuff added, then add C# stuff to those stuff i made, i kind of hate using vanilla textures but if i have to i will  :P
Ok... In a few days or so i'll "release" the mod with placeholder textures for stuff i haven't textured but coded (HEV suit...), and with proper textures for stuff that is in my range of texturing abilities... So wish me luck ;D

Shinzy

Oh you don't need luck where you're going!