[A11b] Prison Improvements v1.1 updated by kexici

Started by Wastelander, February 05, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: 123nick on August 09, 2016, 10:03:01 AM
Quote from: lance789 on August 09, 2016, 09:26:38 AM
will this updated to A14?
in the unfinished mods section of the forums, someone made a prisoner and slave mod ,is similar to what this mod does.
That's the work of E and we've gone over this; his work is great but far more complex. It's not the same as an update for this mod.
Some people want the simplicity of Prison Improvements, not the complex deal of Prisoners & Slaves. (Although it's looking great.)

PilotBhav04

Master Bucketsmith

Disregarding the links to a related but off-topic mod, I have taken a quick glance at the source code provided for this mod.
I'm thinking there's quite a bit in there that would need updating. Could be wrong, in which case it is imply required to update the xml files instead.

The only problem with updating this mod is that it won't work.  I had to implement a number of detours in P&S for even the basic functionality.  A lot has changed in the core code which makes updating this mod rather pointless.

That being said, I think I moved most of the detours for those things into CCL itself so this mod would require CCL to function properly.

Also, unless someone actually has an updated version to post, please stop necromancing this thread.  The mod is dead.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.