[A11b] Prison Improvements v1.1 updated by kexici

Started by Wastelander, February 05, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheanox

That's why I'm asking.  If it doesn't do that then it doesn't work.  If it does it should hopefully work.  Unfortunately we got almost no explanation or description.

picollo

Did very quick testing, and it looks like it did what it should. rooms on both sides of doors are marked as prison.

Haven't tested with prisoners yet, but looks good.

kexici

Update all is not to easy :( camera is f.ck hard with new assembly
this is only small update :)
Build prison hall + yard  + cell (one sleep spot) + nutritient paste dispenzer  (all conneck with cell door) -> prisoner will be happy :)
it is All idea :)

Description -> Cell dorrs is able connect room and all mark as prison, prisoner can pass

Simulacrum0

this up date does not work as you intend, prisoner still has shearing bedroom and no roof zoning any part of the prison make the entire zone outdoors.

Dragoon

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on July 19, 2015, 11:51:39 PM
this up date does not work as you intend, prisoner still has shearing bedroom and no roof zoning any part of the prison make the entire zone outdoors.

Yeah without the camera it doesn't really work.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Vexare

I came to check on this mod, it was one of my favorites when I played a few months back. I really like the idea of prisoner doors so that you can set up prison yards and places for your prisoners to be out and about without getting out of the colony. It's a handy way to create a slave labor colony too! Anyone know if there's another mod that does something similar? I hate keeping prisoners in a single room, feeding them day after day and nothing else. They should get a little more freedom and usefulness options.

silentbob981988

Are the missing slave collars a known bug? (probably connected to the camera problem)

Dragoon

Quote from: silentbob981988 on July 27, 2015, 05:16:20 AM
Are the missing slave collars a known bug? (probably connected to the camera problem)

the mods not been updated yet.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

skellitor301

The mod author has stated the slave collars are a separate mod and wont be connected to this mod. If you want slave collars you'll have to use the other mod along with this mod

AllenWL

Actually, if I recall correctly, the slave collars where a part of another mod that the mod author added to this mod as well.

Quite sure as I used the prison improvements mod before, and it had slave collars without adding any other mod.

skellitor301

Quote from: Wastelander on March 16, 2015, 02:43:15 PM
I'd rather not expand on the collar in this mod, if you want a more "fleshed out" system try my Slavers mod :) Plus some people like the ability to remove the collar for RP purposes.

Dragoon

Kaballah

I was going to have a look at the source but Firefox blocked it due to malware/virus suspicion  :o

silentbob981988

aaaaahhh !!!oneoneeleven  :) then i will wait for the slavers to be updated until then i keep using the prison improvements  8)

SteelRev

So does this mod function as advertised on the 1st post yet? Or are the cameras still MIA and sharing bedroom trait still active?