How do you prefer your wealth be displayed?

Started by 200Down, February 09, 2015, 01:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you like your wealth displayed?

Leave it alone. I wanna see my silver fill the entire map and watch my enemies choke on it!!!!
Larger stack sizes. She keeps telling me "if only it was just a bit larger".
Wealth counter. I'm a gamer at heart and can't find my gold if it's not in the "TOP CORNER".

200Down

Well for me I never have enough space for silver and it just get's in the way. But hey I'm not everybody so lets see what you all would prefer :)
Poll's Up

loc978

At 400 per stack? If you were to fill up one entire beacon with just silver, you'd have... 77200. 76800 if you don't stack on the beacon itself... and I've had colonies with upwards of 10 active beacons.  Considering the prices of useful items, what would you do with it all? I think if I ever made a colony wealthy enough that space for silver became an issue, I'd just start collecting bionic parts and AI cores by the dozens instead... though I suppose you could make 14 beacons for nothing but silver and shoot for a million (IMO, larger stack sizes would make such an accomplishment much less satisfying. What's the point of being Smaug if your treasure piles don't stretch as far as the eye  can see?)

200Down

I feel you, I think for me it's more of a "tidy" thing.  I tend to live life in rimworld with the bare essentials and a minimalistic an very clean base. Sometimes only having 4-5 colonists through the entire game who end up godlike by the end. Which also happens to mean I rarely need or spend anything ... so I have silver lining my entire base Perimeter 2-3 wide haha. Seems a bit odd that pirates would rather break down my walls when they can get rich right outside :)  And when you're selling but never buying all game you can rack up some serious cash awfully fast. I never put al but a small portion under one beacon at a time so god only knows how much I've had at once.