Minor bug with prison beds

Started by Nerek21, April 05, 2014, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerek21

Hi, noticed a minor bug last night while playing. I had a person have a mental break. I had my people attack him with melee to knock him out and recapture him. They did and put him in the prison. I didn't have anyone set on doctoring so he ended up dying. I couldn't remove the body no matter what I did. I enabled his body to be grabbed and clicked on everyone, but was unable to right click on his body to have it removed. Figured I would remove the bed all together and then see if they could grab his body. I remembered the switch bed button once I clicked on the bed. I switched it back to standard bed off of the prison one, and my people could grab the body from then on out.

I noticed someone else has a bug in the known issues post about not being able to haul bodies away. He said that his people went mad and killed people in the prison and couldn't haul their bodies away.

I mention this incase its not the prison bed but the prison room itself that is keeping your people from hauling the bodies away . . . .

Nothing major just thought you'd want to know. Great game!

a89a89

Same thing happened to me, If you want to remove the body you have to butcher it 

ItchyFlea

To get around this bug, just change the designation of the beds from prisoner use to colonist use. This bug will most likely be fixed in A3.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created