List of Known Issues

Started by enystrom8734, November 11, 2013, 10:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enystrom8734

Here is a list of known issues with the current version.

For now check the Bugtracker for know issues.
I will try and update this topic for enystrom in the future.
Semmy out
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

GentWolfgang

There is a bug I have noticed in all of my saves. when you put people in graves, there headstone will not tell the correct date they were killed, it will just say the date of the present day. For example I killed some pirates on day 6, it is now day 28 and there headstones say they were dead since day 28 or 0.6 days, this occurred on windows version .254 not a big issue :P just trying to help

ps. Awesome game so far! looking forward to the next update no matter how small it is!

Semmy

Thanks for reporting but this is a very known and reported bug.

And please for bugs use the appropriate guidelines and keep this topic clear (-;
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

loki

hi there,

sorry, maybe this is not the right spot to ask this, but i have found nothing that seemed relevant on searching the forum.
I have a "map-scrolling" issue in Rimworld.

that means, if i want to move around the map quickly, I tried to right-click and drag to navigate (pretty basic like in any other game, too) - this is not working properly at all, sometimes the map makes a move, sometimes not really.
Also the scrolling on the map when moving the mouse to a scrrenside is very slow.

So the workaround is to zoom out, move and zoom in again where needed.
Did anyone else see this behaviour?

###SETUP###
i5 @2.7 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 660Ti Graics
0.0.254b Linux 64Bit
Ubuntu 13.10
##########

beside that: one of the nicest Games played on Linux so far, good job!
stay alive - or die trying

JKTD1919

Zoom out and use the arrow keys.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

codewing

Found a bug where it was not possible to pick up dead bodies to take them to the grave.

Some of my civs went enrage and attacked others in the prison. The attacker and one other prisoner were killed in the fight but i couldnt carry the dead bodies away.

Captain Scott

Quote from: codewing on January 29, 2014, 04:29:17 PM
Found a bug where it was not possible to pick up dead bodies to take them to the grave.

Some of my civs went enrage and attacked others in the prison. The attacker and one other prisoner were killed in the fight but i couldnt carry the dead bodies away.

Some folks aren't able to carry bodies. I think you need someone who has the 'hauler' trait, or something similar to that.

It could also be an A.I path issue; try dismantling a door/wall, see if your guy can at least enter the same room.

Captain Scott

Quote from: loki on December 28, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
hi there,

sorry, maybe this is not the right spot to ask this, but i have found nothing that seemed relevant on searching the forum.

that means, if i want to move around the map quickly, I tried to right-click and drag to navigate (pretty basic like in any other game, too) - this is not working properly at all, sometimes the map makes a move, sometimes not really.
Also the scrolling on the map when moving the mouse to a scrrenside is very slow.

###SETUP###
i5 @2.7 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 660Ti Graics
0.0.254b Linux 64Bit
Ubuntu 13.10
##########

From what I understand, you need to click on the mouse-wheel button to scroll the map. If you don't have a mouse-wheel, you can use W,A,S,D or the arrow keys.  :)

jamieg

Quote from: loki on December 28, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
hi there,

###SETUP###
i5 @2.7 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 660Ti Graics
0.0.254b Linux 64Bit
Ubuntu 13.10
##########

Maybe this wont help but i have serious lag issues when moving my cam whilst the game is not paused but if i hit space first it works just fine ;) maybe a quick fix to your issues??
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg