[A11] Darkness

Started by Viceroy, February 11, 2015, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

Just FYI

Darkness SBO (from the Modpack - Ultimate Overhaul)
This is missing a move speed multiplier.

<WeatherDef>
    <defName>SnowGentle</defName>
    <label>gentle snow</label>
    <description>Snow reduces the accuracy of ranged weapons by 20%, extinguishes fire, and slows people down.</description>

No  <moveSpeedMultiplier>0.9</moveSpeedMultiplier>
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Ninefinger

Quote from: nmid on May 23, 2015, 02:50:33 PM
Just FYI

Darkness SBO (from the Modpack - Ultimate Overhaul)
This is missing a move speed multiplier.

<WeatherDef>
    <defName>SnowGentle</defName>
    <label>gentle snow</label>
    <description>Snow reduces the accuracy of ranged weapons by 20%, extinguishes fire, and slows people down.</description>

No  <moveSpeedMultiplier>0.9</moveSpeedMultiplier>

lol its not missing a movement speed modifier lol

Beathrus

This mod ever going to be updated? :/ I sorta like using it.

nmid

Yes please.. after using it and then not using it and then using it again, I have a strange love-hate relationship with the darkness mod :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Ribas

No A11 update will be released?

Beathrus

Mr. Viceroy, My collecting is almost finished now I just await this mod, and one other. So...

Gimme?

thefinn

Quote from: Beathrus on June 22, 2015, 04:17:49 PM
Mr. Viceroy, My collecting is almost finished now I just await this mod, and one other. So...

Gimme?

Likewise.

nmid

get a copy from the Overhaul mod pack for the time being, till Mr. Viceroy gets around to releasing his version.

thefinn

Quote from: nmid on June 22, 2015, 06:59:18 PM
get a copy from the Overhaul mod pack for the time being, till Mr. Viceroy gets around to releasing his version.

Thanks for the tip!

Beathrus

Quote from: thefinn on June 22, 2015, 07:14:31 PM
Quote from: nmid on June 22, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

Thanks for the tip!

Ditto!

Viceroy

Righto guys, sorry for the absence. Been a mad time.

Got a job, place went under, got retrenched, place got saved, got rehired after exactly one day of unemployment, etc. etc.

Needless to say I have been slightly busy.

But no more! Friends! Countrymen! Join me for some renewed activity! Huzzah!
Dog goes moo!

Beathrus

Quote from: Viceroy on June 23, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
Righto guys, sorry for the absence. Been a mad time.

Got a job, place went under, got retrenched, place got saved, got rehired after exactly one day of unemployment, etc. etc.

Needless to say I have been slightly busy.

But no more! Friends! Countrymen! Join me for some renewed activity! Huzzah!

Huzzah!  ;D

Viceroy

Huzzah!

UPDATED TO ALPHA 11!

Please give 'em a whirl and let me know if it is working proper-like. I'll be spending some more time on the forum again so yay for that, hopefully I can get some cool shit posted.

You guys rule! No better reason to mod than cool people enjoying it.
Dog goes moo!

Devon_v

Beathrus

Quote from: Viceroy on June 23, 2015, 01:30:52 PM
Huzzah!

UPDATED TO ALPHA 11!

Please give 'em a whirl and let me know if it is working proper-like. I'll be spending some more time on the forum again so yay for that, hopefully I can get some cool shit posted.

You guys rule! No better reason to mod than cool people enjoying it.

I think I found a bug, during an Eclipse, the light levels return to normal; Until the eclipse is over as well as during 'Toxic Fallout'.