[A11] Darkness

Started by Viceroy, February 11, 2015, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfiniteRemnant

does this work correctly with A11B/C or is it just for A11?

Raufgar

Quote from: InfiniteRemnant on July 22, 2015, 09:00:41 PM
does this work correctly with A11B/C or is it just for A11?

It works for 11B, aside from the aforementioned odd transitions. Will test it out on 11C once I have the time and post back here.
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

JesterBlue

Could someone pick up on the miner hat by the Mining Co. people? I hasn't been updated since A8 and with this mod, that will really be useful.

dareddevil7

Not sure if it's working for 11c and onwards

FridayBiology

is this mod still being worked on for Alpha 12c?
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Beathrus

Any news if this will be updated? o.o Its a really nice mod that adds wonderful atmosphere!

Edit: Anyone going to update this? Or have an updated version of it, for 12d?

Beathrus

Quote from: Beathrus on September 14, 2015, 10:53:44 AM
Any news if this will be updated? o.o Its a really nice mod that adds wonderful atmosphere!

Edit: Anyone going to update this? Or have an updated version of it, for 12d?

Pretty please with a stack of Thrumbo fur on top?

Latta

Just found out that it works well as-is with A12.

Beathrus

Quote from: Latta on September 18, 2015, 11:18:38 PM
Just found out that it works well as-is with A12.

Woo! I'll test it out, I'm mainly worried about the weather events; Flashstorms, eclipses, things that like; Because when those happen, the 'light' level is changed, so if the mod isn't updated, those light levels will return to normal during the events.

Which means, during an 'Eclipse' with no light, there will be regular light levels and that is just bleh. And I know Flash Storms were made shorter, and I am wondering if the mod even has flash storms coded to work properly with light levels.

Latta

Looks like Tynan changed eclipse code. I know what is the source of problem, so I'll update with new code for eclipse.

Beathrus

Quote from: Latta on September 19, 2015, 08:19:04 AM
Looks like Tynan changed eclipse code. I know what is the source of problem, so I'll update with new code for eclipse.

Thanks! I demand full darkness of eclipse! If my colonist aren't stumbling about because the lights gone, something is wrong! :3 (Plus Manhunter pack is terrifying at night, if you can't actually see where they spawn at, or coming from)

Latta

But I always use SBO :-\ I guess if I upload source someone might change to non-SBO?

Beathrus

Quote from: Latta on September 19, 2015, 08:39:27 AM
But I always use SBO :-\ I guess if I upload source someone might change to non-SBO?

I have no idea what SBO or non-SBO is. o.o

Latta

Quote from: Beathrus on September 19, 2015, 08:42:54 AM

Second download, "Slightly Bright Overcast".
It might not be different within map conditions however.

And here goes the Darkness for A12, with darker eclipse, toxic fallout and volcanic winter:
https://dl.orangedox.com/AnOb3KiiIsYcfp2aTj/DarknessA12.rar
To use with non-SBO, simply copy-paste WeatherDefs directory from your Darkness to A12-ed Darkness.

Beathrus

Quote from: Latta on September 19, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 19, 2015, 08:42:54 AM

Second download, "Slightly Bright Overcast".
It might not be different within map conditions however.

And here goes the Darkness for A12, with darker eclipse, toxic fallout and volcanic winter:
https://dl.orangedox.com/AnOb3KiiIsYcfp2aTj/DarknessA12.rar
To use with non-SBO, simply copy-paste WeatherDefs directory from your Darkness to A12-ed Darkness.

Thank you, So very much Latta!