[A11] Darkness

Started by Viceroy, February 11, 2015, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Latta on September 19, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 19, 2015, 08:42:54 AM
Quote from: Latta on September 19, 2015, 08:39:27 AM
But I always use SBO :-\ I guess if I upload source someone might change to non-SBO?

I have no idea what SBO or non-SBO is. o.o

Second download, "Slightly Bright Overcast".
It might not be different within map conditions however.

And here goes the Darkness for A12, with darker eclipse, toxic fallout and volcanic winter:
https://dl.orangedox.com/AnOb3KiiIsYcfp2aTj/DarknessA12.rar
To use with non-SBO, simply copy-paste WeatherDefs directory from your Darkness to A12-ed Darkness.

This is the tits!
Thank you!

Beathrus

-Lurks about in Darkness, just because-

passi965

Will this be updated to Alpha 13? or does the Alpha 12 version from Latta work on Alpha 13 too?

nAKIR

I've been using this in A13 without any issues

gehennianviceroy

Just to clarify, nAKIR, are you using Jatta's?

Jakub k.

i've looked through the files in this mod and it seems its fine for a13.gonna use it because it's cool

VoidDestroyer

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 17, 2016, 11:58:02 AM
i've looked through the files in this mod and it seems its fine for a13.gonna use it because it's cool
Did it work or ?

Jakub k.

yes it worked. working fine actually! it's really cool to play with it.

passi965

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 17, 2016, 04:36:59 PM
yes it worked. working fine actually! it's really cool to play with it.
Wich version did you use? Alpha 11 or Alpha 12?

Jakub k.

gehennianviceroy

He means which version of the mod. There are only a11 and a12 versions available now. I've used a11 and got a crash and I used a12 and got an extremely bright night instead of a dark one. So which version did you use?

Lumaan

Quote from: gehennianviceroy on April 18, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
He means which version of the mod. There are only a11 and a12 versions available now. I've used a11 and got a crash and I used a12 and got an extremely bright night instead of a dark one. So which version did you use?
I'm using A12 of this mod on A13 Rimworld, and I need lights outside at nights, cant see a thing  ;D

Khall

I used the A12 version as well and it seemed to work fine, until a toxic fallout happened and I got a error where the event didn't work (toxic particles effects didn't move and there was no increase in toxic buildup). Can anyone else confirm this?

Jakub k.

WHiZ

i've been using not the mod but the weather.xml file copied to the core defs/weather folder from the a12 release without issue, other than it getting brighter during eclipses. But that i can live with for this awesome darkness. also make sure you download the additional lighting mod from https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.0 to light things up inside and out.