Mod selection not updating after Mod removal?

Started by 200Down, February 12, 2015, 03:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

200Down

Not a big deal but I've noticed this pretty much sense I've started playing RW. Just figured I'd mention it.

The mod selection list will "at times" not update mods will be there even after removal in the /MOD folder. Very odd because they DO update sometimes and others not.

Is there a known work around like deleting a file which would "force refresh" the list? I didn't notice any such file while but I didn't look real well ether. Manual removal would be fine too. Anything really.

Thanks in advance!

Update: After a bit of investigation namely leaving this file open in notepad++ while playing so it would alert me to any changes when they happened(it alerts you if the file changes and ask you to update it). So far so good, it's been updating upon exiting the game. I may have jumped the gun and there may be no problem at all, just simply doesn't update at the start of the game. Will keep you posted if anything changes within the next 10 or so sessions.

skullywag

modconfig.xml in your user/appdata/locallow/ludeonstudios folder (windows obv). I think thats what youre looking for.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

200Down

Quote from: skullywag on February 12, 2015, 03:16:49 AM
modconfig.xml in your user/appdata/locallow/ludeonstudios folder (windows obv). I think thats what youre looking for.

THANKS skullywag!! That did it.