INSTALLING MODS HELP!!!!!

Started by Grizzly.Adxms, February 13, 2015, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly.Adxms

I just bought Rimworld for my Mac, but i can't seem to find out how to install the mods. I can put them in the mod folder but they don't run. The particular mod I am attmpting to use also calls for me to reset the modconfig.xml file which i can not find at all on my computer. The location of which is supposed to be: user>cache>ludeon studios (not there)>rimworld.

HELP ME PLEASE!

200Down

I could be wrong but I think the latest version doesn't need the modconfig.xml reset. Not sure what mod you're using though. I've never need it. But that's besides the point.

Are you activating the mod after you install it? Click on "Mods" in the main game window and select the mod to activate it. Then restart the game and play. Good luck

ManWithNoName

Checked here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3549.0

Mac

To install the mods you have downloaded, go to your applications folder where you can find the RimWorld application. Right click on the RimWorld app and select 'show package contents'. This is where the mods folder is located and to install mods just extract the downloaded mod into a folder inside the mods folder.