Seutonius
0 (0%)
Livy
0 (0%)
Ezechiah Bombilliobasta Heliodoricullus the Elder
2 (25%)
Archimedes
0 (0%)
Tiberius Gracchus (Bonus if you catch both of them!)
1 (12.5%)
Horatius Cocles
0 (0%)
Lucius Cincinnatus
0 (0%)
Ned Ludd
2 (25%)
Sam Slick
1 (12.5%)
Arjuna Bharata
0 (0%)
Yudhisthira Bharata
0 (0%)
Bhima Bharata
0 (0%)
Nakula Bharata
0 (0%)
Sahadeva Bharata
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 24, 2015, 12:36:15 PM

Mithradates

So I bought a Name. I realized that I bought it without deciding on what the name would actually be.

As such, I will be holding something of a vote for it. I want the name to be Classical in nature (preferably Grecco-Roman or Indic - we already have several Greek names), and have here included most every name of anyone that most anyone has ever heard of besides Catullus (who sucks). Half of these do not have last names presently, as they are of course meant to be people named after earlier figures. I have also included a few other figures, pseudonyms, and the like which could fit into the theme of the game - or at least I think so.

Anyway, if nobody votes, then I will be forced to choose for myself. If you have other suggestions, then by all means, pay for your own name.
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.

Mithradates

It looks as though Voting is done.

We have a tie between:

Theophrastus, Trap-Choice, and Ned Ludd.

Hopefully Tynan will give us Ned Ludd for free (Look him up [ The Historical Figure]). I'm going with Theophrastus.
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.