0.0.254B windows - Raiders don't flee

Started by savaze, November 11, 2013, 04:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savaze

I started a new game in 0.0.254b windows Classy Cassandra and on the second wave eight raiders showed up all armed with pistols. I built up two turrets as quick as I could and as many walls and doors to slow them down so they would eventually flee. When the sound and message alerted that the raiders were fleeing it never happened. A couple of minutes more and the sound and message triggered again with them still trying their darndest to pillage and plunder. A couple of minutes more and it triggered again, but I ran out of resources to wall them off to see if they'd flee this time and died off in the process. I managed to kill three of eight raiders with a single pistol and two turrets (two died from a battery explosion so...). I've never had the raiders continue on like that. Is it a new feature to 254b?

KiwiNZ

I can also back this up that after a raid when they said they were fleeing that most of them will take a long time to flee and others will hang around but not attack any colonists. The warning that they are fleeing will carry one sounding periodically tho.