[WIP] (Alpha 8) Faction Heaven Rage

Started by yokai, February 15, 2015, 01:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yokai

Hello everyone, i am trying to produce my first mod. It shall be a new Faction. Here a little overview.

Description:
The new faction: Heaven Rage
Short description:
Created by heaven to slave every human in Rimworld. Their strenght was given to them by the light, making them become strong enemies. Created to never sleep, to pursue their enemies. The perfect hunter. Be Aware!

New weapons:

Heaven Bow   

Flamesword   

Clawhand       

Blindgun       

New armor:

One helmet   

And the armor

An a screenshot

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

I would get the mod uploaded with placeholder textures and let people go at it, youre much more likely to catch a passing artist that way.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dragoon

This looks interesting.

The heaven armors not showing up properly it's just a block
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

skullywag

Hes stated this in the OP. Hes looking for artists. Yokai add an "artist needed" to the thread title also put up some images of the kind of thing you are looking for, it may help.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SlimeCrusher

Quote from: skullywag on February 17, 2015, 12:38:54 PM
Hes stated this in the OP. Hes looking for artists. Yokai add an "artist needed" to the thread title also put up some images of the kind of thing you are looking for, it may help.
Does that still apply for mods in the "released" category? I pretty much need the same as he needs :P

I like the idea, i haven't tested the mod but i took a brief look through the textures, and they're pretty great!  ;D
Maybe you should post some screenshots, to see how everything looks ingame.

hesoyam

maybe you could clean the edges with some AA and add a thicker black outline (the wings) so it matches the core stuff and scales better?

otherwise pretty cool :)

Dragoon

That armor looks beast I hope this gets updated to alpha 9!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.