The not so peacefull colony of Crashvillatonvill

Started by joezill, November 11, 2013, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joezill

It all started almost a month ago..... with three people,Tucker, Hubert, and Rosales.  Suddenly Rosales woken from his stasis chamber to see a man on the other side of the door trying to get him out.  At first he didn't realize why then he hears "GROOAON" and he knows somethings wrong. He presses the door botton and steps out and asks the french looking man "who are you and whats going on?"  He then introduces him self as Hubert and says "The ships tearing apart we had some major virus spread through the ship and its disabled the engines and life support systems!"  "Quickly follow me theres one more guy we can save then we must get to the escape pods!"  Rosales then followed the man quickly down the corridor untill they reached another stasis pod inside they found an uncouncius girl.  They read his identifacation card and find out his name is Tucker.  The Hubert says "help me lug her to the escape pods quickly!"  As we near the pods we hear another loud noise as the ship starts to enter the planets atmosphere.  Hubert throws Tucker in a pod and closes the door.  Me and him get in ones as well.  We sit there for a few seconds then "WOOOSH" we are away from the ship hurtling towards the ground.  A few minutes later we land we step and and look at the land around us.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       About a month later.... Hello my name is Rosales and.. i have to say weve been getting along pretty well untill just recently ....We had just captured three prisoners one raider and the other two travelers, ones name was Gates, another Raymond and the last Long.  Raymond and long joined us after awhile but Gates refused to talk.  We fed him told him some things we could offer him but to no avail.  Then..something bad happend we all knew something was happening when we heard this weird subsonic noise.  It hurt our ears a little but nothing major.  Then we heard the knocking.. no regular knocking a sort of pounding sound.  When we checked the outdoor camera we all had a fright.  Outside was a group of around seven Muffalo trying to break down the door.  Resales quickly grabed our one pistol the rest of us placed some mines around the inside of the door.  Then all heck broke loose..the door burst and they rushed in they went after our scientist Tucker.  Roslaes distracted them with shots so Tucker could run then they charged at Rosales as they ran the set off some mines witch killed 3 of them.  They then split up incapacitating everyone, one by one. until Rosales was left he bravely fought and killed the rest of them.  he then dragged everyone from the battled field and put them in bed.  In the days that follwed he slowly but surely healed them.  But Tucker our scientist didnt escape unscaved, mabey physically yes, but emotionally no.. We tried to help him by saying "its all right" "your safe now."  But to no avail.. soon after he attacked Hubert and killed him with a knife,  We thew him in prison then not sure if hes every heal.  I will write more soon if theres anything worth note.

Hi this is Rosales again, My last entry was slightly coruppted.  Aparently the escape pods computers had the virus as well, but it's fixed now.  We have got Tucker back into a stable condition and shes working again.  We've also captured another 2 raiders and a traveler, whose names are Alvaraze, Goodwin and Copeland.  Theres not much else.. except, during the last thunder storm our geothermal generator blew but we quickly got that fixed once the lights started going out.                                                                                            I will write more if theres anyhting of note

joezill

when ever i add to this story ill just modify the original post so you can comment as you wish