Any Xcom: Enemy Unknown players around?

Started by Dragula, November 11, 2013, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galileus

Quote from: Dragula on November 15, 2013, 11:02:22 AM
Just noticed that there was a 3rd-person tactical shooter released in the xcom universe. Looks pretty sweet.

On trailers? Yeah. Definitely check it out if you're fun of nannying ants-in-the-pants soldiers with a death-wish, gaping plot-holes and overall stupidity (love the one optional low-priority mission where you need to prevent a nuclear lunch at DC :P)

hwoo

Love xcom enemy unknown xD when my pc is fixed im getting it on steam soon as with the dlc.

Anyone want to get together then? Don't really have alot of people in my steam list and baby brand new to pc gaming xD

And the 3rd person shooter version was alright but the plot was terrible yeah xD

Dr. Z

Maybe someone here can help me. Since I started Enemy Within, the game starts lagging like hell after ca. 10 minutes of playing, than after a time it runs normal, than it starts lagging again and so on... It's so bad that I'm not willing to play it anymore, which is sad because I love the game and was really curious for the DLC. And the original game didn't lag at all. I already lowered the graphics but nothing changes.
Prasie the Squirrel!