Petra Nova: A Rimworld α8 Let's Play (Randy Random, Challenge Mode; No Mods)

Started by Mithradates, February 16, 2015, 07:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithradates

"Hello, everybody, and welcome to our Let's Play of Rimworld: Alpha 8!" He said for what felt like the hundredth time.

So basically, I am playing a Goody colony - no organ harvesting, no cannibalism, no selling people into slavery or euthanizing, and I am not using Killboxes! In fact, I think I've built maybe three turrets throughout this entire series (which is still continuing as of now). My episodes are long, boring, and I am a terrible commentator.To boot, for several episodes, I didn't even know what De-Essing was...so they're painful to listen to at full volume with headphones. I've gotten better, though!

I will admit that we haven't gotten as far as I usually do by this point in the game, but we're still here, and surprisingly so as far as I am concerned. If you're looking to kill several hours watching someone skirt disaster and occasionally speak into a microphone, then this series is for you! With a name as potent as Petra Nova, you are sure to be disappointed with this series. I guarantee it!

No, seriously. You'd be better off just looking at the thumbnails and picking up a new hobby. But you won't learn that second language...so why not watch my Let's Play series? It'll be real intimate like - just you, me, and a video that I made. Won't you stop by and see how we're doing?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLed8-hbpS2HbFZMeyk6etTYJw0ZlYMy9O
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.