training camp, attack other colonies

Started by joao pedro pow, February 15, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joao pedro pow

And if we could train our soldiers just to protect our colony ? they just sit armed and eat in exchange shifts, one night , one afternoon , not to get tired . But before they train their sights with a built target. and maybe even a person to command some soldiers to try to attack other groups and prioritize equipment to steal . so when they arrive at the destination you decide whether to go attack or let a commander to plan and attack. Or even create a unit of defense and attack , which shows the experience in combat (only in combat ) , how long to charge to climb ( recruit, cable , Lieutenant ) or you can promote it, which will leave happy .

and also a table that builds cheap weapons with a few pieces of pipes (new item) and after a few days of hard work already this weapon can be used , or even improved!

(sorry bad english, im brazillian)

BetaSpectre

Target practice is in a mod. Its not automatic but it doesn't need to be.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

joao pedro pow

Sartain

Would drafting and forcing them to fire on walls or other stuff give skill increases? Or maybe just let them practice on any prisoners  ;)

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...