Anyone getting Bloodborne?

Started by vagineer1, March 24, 2015, 05:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagineer1

Does anyone else have a PS4 and is getting Bloodborne? If so add me on PSN so we can hunt together. PM me for my username. I'd love to play the game with people and since I haven't been on PSN for very long I'd love to have some friends to play games with.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

daft73

My 16 yr old may be into it..he plays the ps4. If so I'll give him your username( if he wants it at least).

vagineer1

Quote from: daft73 on March 24, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
My 16 yr old may be into it..he plays the ps4. If so I'll give him your username( if he wants it at least).

Has he played a game like Bloodborne before? It is extremely similar to the Dark Souls series and their ancestor Demon's Souls. Anyway I'd like that, I don't have many friends on PSN so far as I've only had my PSN account since July of last year.

If he does want to, send me his PSN username in a PM.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

daft73

Quote from: vagineer1 on March 24, 2015, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: daft73 on March 24, 2015, 03:10:52 PM

Has he played a game like Bloodborne before? It is extremely similar to the Dark Souls series and their ancestor Demon's Souls. Anyway I'd like that, I don't have many friends on PSN so far as I've only had my PSN account since July of last year.

If he does want to, send me his PSN username in a PM.
Indeed. Will ask him later, he's at school. ;)