Looking for any and all story suggestions!

Started by litenthadark, February 04, 2015, 03:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litenthadark

After reading one of the story posts by another member (Rhadamant, you're a beast, keep it up), I've decided to write a story on my own, but I need some ideas :P I use a ton of mods to add to the story aspect, including 'Planning Carefully', so if there's any specific combination of settlers or equipment or location you guys would like to see, let me know!!!

~Litenthadark

Argon

Ok.
Two ideas, first there should be one colonist who is a prosthophobe, it would add a huge amount of drama.  Second, the colony should be settled in the hottest most humid jungle, rife with disease.

-Argon

apljee

Settlers (2):
1 Assassin, trait cannibal, prothsthophile, can only perform killing tasks,  starts with bionic arm
1 Empath, traits prothsthophobe, green thumb, relatively high stats in everything (8-10)

Items:
250 Silver
150 Metal
100 Wood
6 Packaged Survival Meals
1 Lee-Enfield

-- let the struggle begin

litenthadark

Quote from: Argon on February 08, 2015, 10:46:06 AM
Ok.
Two ideas, first there should be one colonist who is a prosthophobe, it would add a huge amount of drama.  Second, the colony should be settled in the hottest most humid jungle, rife with disease.

-Argon

I like this. It's definitely going in the pile.

litenthadark

Quote from: apljee on February 08, 2015, 12:12:47 PM
Settlers (2):
1 Assassin, trait cannibal, prothsthophile, can only perform killing tasks,  starts with bionic arm
1 Empath, traits prothsthophobe, green thumb, relatively high stats in everything (8-10)

Items:
250 Silver
150 Metal
100 Wood
6 Packaged Survival Meals
1 Lee-Enfield

-- let the struggle begin

This gives me an idea. Bacjstory: An entire peaceful tribal village captured and experiemented on by raiders. I'll roll a D20 and use that to determine what 3 pieces of bionics my prothsophobes have. Then, one pirate who starts as a prisoner. He was knocked out when they escaped the ship, so they took him with him.

MyNameIsSpyder