Call for public testers! (closed)

Started by Tynan, February 03, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litenthadark

Quote from: ItchyFlea on February 17, 2015, 11:14:48 PM
Quote from: litenthadark on February 17, 2015, 06:51:40 AM
Either I wasn't added, or maybe my email was listed incorrectly/wasn't listed? I don't see a public tester forum :P
Your email address does not show up as an address that has been used to purchase the game.

Well this is awkward... Here's my purchase response from the email listed on the forums.

-snip-

EDIT By ItchyFlea: Removed image.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: litenthadark on February 18, 2015, 02:06:24 AM
-snip-

Send an email to support to get the issue sorted (include that image I removed from your post): [email protected]

Upgraded you to public tester status.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Henning_7

I cant also not find/see the puplic tester forum. I got Rimworld via gifting last christmas so maybe there is a problem. I could send the Transaction ID or something like that to verify "my" purchase.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Henning_7 on February 18, 2015, 05:12:18 AM
I cant also not find/see the puplic tester forum. I got Rimworld via gifting last christmas so maybe there is a problem. I could send the Transaction ID or something like that to verify "my" purchase.

The OP of this thread states that you must ask to be a tester by posting on this thread. You only have 1 post, therefore you haven't asked, which is why you've never been checked or made a tester.
If you wish to be a tester, please follow the directions contained within the OP.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tragic

I can try and help finding those bugs.

Battlebrat1

I would love to test your game. I would like to say I have never done this before however. I have time to do so Just email me assuming you don't already have the people you need.

Tynan

New build is released, call for testers is closed. Thanks all!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog