[A10] Weed!!(v.1.81) Alpha 10 patch thanks to skyarkhangel!

Started by blaze7736, February 19, 2015, 03:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see?

New Drugs
107 (40.1%)
More tales
11 (4.1%)
Factions (AKA the interglatic drug busters)
63 (23.6%)
tales for art
11 (4.1%)
other (please comment your idea)
7 (2.6%)
all of the above
68 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 267

Viceroy

Sweet. I must say the enhancing of herbal medkits I much prefer.

Great change :)

I also have a suggestion. Since we can't auto use weed, how about making a 'hooka' type furniture that you fill with weed and it emits smoke. Meaning we can put it in a room to make the people happy in that room. Also, it would give you the chance to get a nice hotbox going :D
Dog goes moo!

general222291

Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

blaze7736

nice idea viceroy will look into it, but for today's update the local gang is here to do business will you ally yourself with them or will you kill them and take there weed (for now there human plan to make them orcs with there own weapons Armour etc), also i need a nice name for them. As always enjoy and keep the feedback coming.   

[attachment deleted due to age]

Pumpus

i have to say that im impressed with the way your continually working on this. i downloaded the first one and it was meh but its getting more developed and adding great new elements. i really hope you can figure out the auto consumption but i understand that it might take a bit (they auto consume beer are there any code similarities there?).

if your gonna do that ork thing i would definitely like it to be modular. by that i mean you can use it or not. at the moment it fits into the vanilla fairly easily but adding orks will change that completely. personally i would be deterred from having it as i love the current art style and want to feel like mods are just part of the game not bits ive tacked on.

again loving your work and that guy in my colony that i was talking about also loves his new "hobby".
Be sure to check out "The Mod Show". Reviews of Rimworld mods so you don't have to do all the testing.

The Mod Show - By Pumpus

Blazergong

Hey Blaze, you said you weren't the best at graphics so i made a png for the weed oil. if u like it use it.

Viceroy

Use a rulepack to generate a faction name for the gang. it is really easy to wrap your head around. Just take a look at the RulePacks_NameMakers_Factions.xml and then the word banks are just plain text files.

:)
Dog goes moo!

blaze7736

Big update for you guys today and for those who missed v1.6 i forgot to post it on the main page. Introducing the local Gang make them your friends or enemy its up to you with there own custom names (eg Doctor Blazergongs Goons, plan to make it that commenters and supporters names are added to the mod), The Inter galactic drug busters (IGDB) who carry a new substance One Kick that boosts your guys but be careful it may have other effects, also auto consumption on weed and brownies as there now classified as food (a quick simple way to achive this) and a new texture for weed oil. So enjoy and stay shiny blaze

superiorx

Quote from: blaze7736 on February 25, 2015, 04:17:33 AM
Big update for you guys today and for those who missed v1.6 i forgot to post it on the main page. Introducing the local Gang make them your friends or enemy its up to you with there own custom names (eg Doctor Blazergongs Goons, plan to make it that commenters and supporters names are added to the mod), The Inter galactic drug busters (IGDB) who carry a new substance One Kick that boosts your guys but be careful it may have other effects, also auto consumption on weed and brownies as there now classified as food (a quick simple way to achive this) and a new texture for weed oil. So enjoy and stay shiny blaze
Another great update, Blaze. Thanks for your work on this mod :)

Viceroy

So great. You just gotta nag Shinzy for a Rasta Cap and tie-dye shirt lol.
Dog goes moo!

lude

Great mod, having lots of fun using it! :>
Just now half my colony of 20 people went groupbinging, it was fun and I tried to move the stockpile but alas

<foodPreference>NeverForFood</foodPreference>

this fixed that behaviour for me.

-edit-
ok apparently it didn't ^^

adding
<isPleasureDrug>true</isPleasureDrug> as well now and i dunno let's see perhaps I was just too stoned to actually restart the game

seems like I added it to the wrong file/object

erebus2075

would be cool with a "high, very high, too high" effect on it :P
which would bring mood up but efficiency of working down xD

auto consumption toggle order would be awesome ^^
allowing people to smoke/eat weed when they are not in a very good mood or/and randomly

blaze7736

Lude originally i had that code part of the weed and they never auto ate the weed the comprimize for now was to make it a food, since the cosmption of plesure drugs seams to focus alchole only. Also erebus there are diffirent levels of highs just you need to cosume more. Eg cosume to much your colonist is haveing a great time but cant walk.glad you guys are enjoying and i plan to add more soon.

I'm just getting together some mods for an "evil" play through using the slavers mod hopefully this with it.  Can't wait to have a a colony of degenerate canibals who do nothing but drink beer, get high and beat slaves...
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.