[A10] Weed!!(v.1.81) Alpha 10 patch thanks to skyarkhangel!

Started by blaze7736, February 19, 2015, 03:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see?

New Drugs
107 (40.1%)
More tales
11 (4.1%)
Factions (AKA the interglatic drug busters)
63 (23.6%)
tales for art
11 (4.1%)
other (please comment your idea)
7 (2.6%)
all of the above
68 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 267

Monkeysaur

Quote from: jabbamonkey on March 11, 2015, 01:13:45 AM
Or, too many drugs could cause pirates to attack more (cause they want the drugs).

I really like this idea, protect the crop!

Eventually I hope to be able to build a drugs cartel colony which can get mega rich and I can use my prisoners to do all the work while my kingpin gangster colonists get nice meals made for them and gold rooms and furniture! XD

NephilimNexus

Turn one of the random pirate factions into "law enforcement" for extra realism.

blaze7736

The point of the IGDB is to be the drug enforcers i need to do a lot of work with them the hardest part is i am bad at clothing textures and need some standard uniforms

Kastuk

Zipko

Great mod, found one bug though:
Deep web table requires cooking to be enabled on the pawn that operates it, but uses and levels crafting skill...

Monkeysaur

Aarkreinsil

Please just keep this focused on weed stuff etc. New factions and gangs will just weigh the mod down unnecessarily and might cause Problems with savegames and compatibility. Maaayyybe you should look into shrooms as well, but all the made up chemical things are a bit hard to work with.
I for one wouldn't buy something labelled "SPACE SPICE" without having any clue as to what it does. For all I know it might be dried cat pooplets xD

RickyMartini

blaze7736

Yes i will be updating a soon as possible IRL has become very busy so few changes will be made but i hope to have an update out soon

Toby126000

So yeah... I'm having a problem. Everything is going good, but how do I get them to actually smoke the joints? Can't right click them to do it, like you can on beer...

RickyMartini

Auto-consume is not possible in the moment because of some reason, but other modder also have this problem. Maybe that will be resolved for a11

BlueFreakQ

Auto-consume is possible if you use the Not Only Beer mod from this page: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11260.0
It makes pawns consume anything, i use it to have pawns use the weed and derivative products. It also works with the Finer Things mod that adds coffee and cigs.  Even using them together worked and pawns consumed everything.

dismar

i believe its the Joygivers dir that tells them to use the stuff...

RickyMartini

Quote from: BlueFreakQ on May 23, 2015, 05:02:22 PM
Auto-consume is possible if you use the Not Only Beer mod from this page: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11260.0
It makes pawns consume anything, i use it to have pawns use the weed and derivative products. It also works with the Finer Things mod that adds coffee and cigs.  Even using them together worked and pawns consumed everything.

Are you playing this mod on A10?

BlueFreakQ

No, on A9.  As this mod is still listed as A9, and anyone using it would be on A9, I thought it appropriate.  Since it was designed as a temporary hack for A9, UMK has not yet said if he will be updating it for 10.