[A10] Weed!!(v.1.81) Alpha 10 patch thanks to skyarkhangel!

Started by blaze7736, February 19, 2015, 03:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see?

New Drugs
107 (40.1%)
More tales
11 (4.1%)
Factions (AKA the interglatic drug busters)
63 (23.6%)
tales for art
11 (4.1%)
other (please comment your idea)
7 (2.6%)
all of the above
68 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 267

skyarkhangel

I adapted this mod for A10 today. But I want to combine with Finer things + Can i brew it + my new texture pack=  4 in 1. It will soon be ready  8)

RickyMartini

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 24, 2015, 02:01:52 PM
I adapted this mod for A10 today. But I want to combine with Finer things + Can i brew it + my new texture pack=  4 in 1. It will soon be ready  8)

Cool man, I tried it today, but I would have to change things in the .dll, which I have no understanding of.  ::)

blaze7736

Hey guys so sorry about not being able to do the update myself yet if someone has made a patch pm me and i will put it there with full credit, currently in my final year of high school and have less then 2 terms left, I this time i need to finish my game, manage a social life ( as small as it is), get the marks to get into software engineering, stay fit and complete the bombardment of homework daily. Something had to give and sadly it was my modding time, appreciate the understanding and i really do love this community and the support. Any way thanks a heap and hope to see you all on the other side (hopefully i can pull together some small mods for fun but no promises ). 

skyarkhangel

Quote from: blaze7736 on May 25, 2015, 06:58:05 AM
Hey guys so sorry about not being able to do the update myself yet if someone has made a patch pm me and i will put it there with full credit, currently in my final year of high school and have less then 2 terms left, I this time i need to finish my game, manage a social life ( as small as it is), get the marks to get into software engineering, stay fit and complete the bombardment of homework daily. Something had to give and sadly it was my modding time, appreciate the understanding and i really do love this community and the support. Any way thanks a heap and hope to see you all on the other side (hopefully i can pull together some small mods for fun but no promises ).

updated. original weed 1.8

[attachment deleted due to age]

Adamiks

I think that Ninefinger have Alpha 10 version of this mod in his modpack (of course this version may be incomplete).

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Adamiks on May 25, 2015, 12:31:08 PM
I think that Ninefinger have Alpha 10 version of this mod in his modpack (of course this version may be incomplete).

i'am  updated it to a10 today. Ninefinger just  took my job. Then he would to modify it later and received 2 lists of bug reports. LOL ;D

I didn't like the original settings in weed 1.8, and modified himself, included finer things + can i brew it. As a result was a decreased  the number of tables to 3-4! Als I don't like the original textures in Finer things and changed them almost completely... and that was born "Pleasure mod".

blaze7736

So Alpha 10 patch is here  thanks to skyarkhangel for this appreciate the help, if you have read my previous comment i will be going dark for awail hope to return when life slows down a tad if you need anything feal free to ask here or via pm and stay shiny

Sekmeth

Anyone know if the author will continue this mod into Alpha 11? :)

blaze7736

RickyMartini

RickyMartini

Blaze gave me the permission to make an updated standalone to this mod.

It's updated for Alpha 11, joints are auto-consumed, along with updated textures and generally designed to be a bit more realistic in terms of drug effects etc.

I shortened the mod because I didn't like all the gang implementations etc. but basically wrote the mod from scratch again. To not cause confusion I gave this "standalone" mod another name. Thereby, blaze can add it on the first post if he wants and it will be counted as a secondary choice to download.

So here you go:

Marijuana Mod v1.0 [Alpha 11]

I initially updated it because I wanted to use weed as a drug in A11. So I don't know if I really want to update the mod as a whole, especially when blaze stated that he will do it himself. :)

Full credit goes to blaze7736.

Pagan_PL

How to disable auto consume? This destroys the mod and it is VERY annoying! My colonists eat fresh weed almost directly after harvest!
All the time I must guard them to not eating, but hauling the weed to the stockpile + forbid = trouble with selling because of forbiden stockpile...() And when they woke up in the morning (if the stockpile or weed itself is not forbidden) they going to that stock for food...This is not acceptable!

EDIT: I noticed they doing this, because of constantly eating nutrition paste - They prefer raw weed against the paste.

RickyMartini

Are you talking about the a10 or a11 versions? They work differently, and my a11 adaption shouldn't do that.

Etherdreamer

How I can save someone from the onekick? I never know it can kill, now I don´t want to lose a pretty important man :C

blaze7736

it depends one kick is percentage based on the effects so if he has the worst type there is no saving him however if it is the second mostly deadly version i believe if you get him straight to a med facility and treat him constantly he might live the other option is to make a drug that counters the effects code wise