Alpha 10 - what do you want?

Started by Daemoneyes, February 19, 2015, 11:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akiceabear

Quote from: Outbreak on February 27, 2015, 07:05:57 PM
Please oh please I would love to see more power in the character creation menu. Instead of making me click "randomize" a hundred times just let me distribute some points! set a handicap slider, low gives you less points, high gives you more. Do you have any idea how long it takes me to get 3 characters with the "psychopath" AND "cannibal" traits... too long, way too long...

Prepare Carefully.

While I agree it should be part of the base game eventually, there really is no reason for anyone to complain about this feature missing at this point, since EdB's mod is so good.

Also, I'm under the impression that this functionality is actually against his intent in the game as a story teller and not a min-maxer. You play out the story you are dealt...

Zuban Artig

Getting random people wouldn't be as frustrating if you would at least get a get up where every job can be done by at least one pawn. It's annoying to have no cleaners, but it's downright unplayable to have no constructors or doctors.

Also Multiplayer, more events and colonists chose their own clothes would be nice.