End game research/Unlimited resources/Locals Raiding problems/Repair/Fair Trade

Started by JagenXI, February 23, 2015, 10:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JagenXI

So Ive got a few ideas,

-End game research - What this entitles I have no idea, if in regards to my title; Some type of ore miner that digs underground giving you so many resources per day, (you can varie stone steel plasteel urainium.) Better trading would be a good research.

-I find that even at 100 Relation and believe me even with someone with 17 social skill that is a lot of silver. I still receive massive raids from this particular group of individuals, and often, it would be nice if I could befriend the locals and be able to try and trade with other parts of the world i'm not in.

-Having the repair job or crafting job expanded to allow the repair of clothing. (pretty self explanatory)

Now as to why I would like these implemented:

I love this game, and I also love my colony, and I like to stick with a colony. (defending it from evil etc etc) That being said, I have a colony thats ive been running for 3 and half years (game time obviously) and because of the raids (and those dang blown batteries events) ive run out of steel, (repairing) everywhere. I was also not given any plasteel on my map. So Im having to trade for vital materials, the problem being the bulk goods vendor, doesnt give a darn that my negotiator has 17 social and still charges me outrageously for steel and even more for plasteel. Without steel my colony will wither and die, and I want it to keep going forever, it would also be nice if my neighbor would stop sending raids to my town even though they have 100 relation.