[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Fafn1r

Quote from: Didact04 on December 08, 2016, 03:43:53 AM
So one of my colonists lost an arm. Steel arms aren't fun, so I was delighted to see an arm come up from a pirate trader some time down the line.

Except now I have a new problem: the option to install the arm doesn't come up in the surgery drop-down menu. I've looked up and down it several times and can confirm that the thing is indeed in my stockpile ect.

I've got one other mod that affects surgery, the Realistic Medical System mod, but to my knowledge these two mods don't conflict at all.

Am I missing something or is this a bug of some variety?

There's a version of RMS compatibile with EPOE: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755301196.

Kraehe

Now i  have to wait. I hope Ykara will update my most favorite Mod soon so i can start to play Alpha 16. :D

drakemasta

any chance of getting a addon mod that brings back the limb harvesting from a14?

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Kraehe on December 20, 2016, 12:51:44 PM
Now i  have to wait. I hope Ykara will update my most favorite Mod soon so i can start to play Alpha 16. :D
should allredy work as is seeing as dsnof was useing it in the a16 bata

KevinHann

Can anyone confirm if it works in 16? I'm waiting for several mods to get updated for it before I move over. Secretly hoping someone will do something amazing with the new world map or at least provide greater variety and scaling with the pirate bases.

Kraehe

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 20, 2016, 02:28:15 PM
Quote from: Kraehe on December 20, 2016, 12:51:44 PM
should allredy work as is seeing as dsnof was useing it in the a16 bata

That would be awesome, i will try it tomorrow. Thank you. :)

Edit:
My brother tested it and sayd he get tons of errors if he activate the mod.

Wendigo

I attempted to update EPOE version 1.83 to A16.  This hasn't been thoroughly tested, I had to eyeball some of the bionic limb damage values/attack speeds, the item masses are default, and I outright replaced the EPOE HediffGiverSets.xml with the A16 vanilla one because I couldn't figure out the issue was, and the EPOE variant didn't seem to do anything new.

Needless to say, use at your own risk, your experience may vary, stuff can go wrong or be improperly balanced.  I only touched what was throwing errors, so the only real balance concern I have right now is with the bionics that grant melee attacks, and with weight.

That said, I hope it's a passable stopgap until we get an official update. 

Known Issues: I've been getting minor errors pertaining to sound on game start, it doesn't appear to be anything major.  Everything but vanicidium and advanced components weigh 1 kg.  The research tree is a bit messy and tangled, but it appears to work. 

If all that didn't scare you off, here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ppiw86np13prfp/EPOE%20A16.zip?dl=0

Facepunch

Awesome. Will provide feedback on what is terribly unbalanced or outright broken, might make the dev's life easier.

Ykara

@Wendigo: I have gone through your code, thanks for your effort! I have to take a look at the item masses, too. The HediffGiverSets just changes the location of the bad back to the spine. It's just a one altered word, so it's easy to miss it ^^

Update 1.9 - Quick A16 fix
Good evening!
After being dead for approximately 3 months, A16 brought me back to life and motivated me to sacrifice half an hour to update EPOE. Tynan seems to finally have lost the fun of changing random variable names just to troll the modders, so it was less work this time.
There isn't really much to say about this update, the title sums it up pretty well. I haven't gone through all your bug reports and suggestions yet (thanks for all the replies!), but I will once I have time. So maybe there will be some new content and patches over the holidays!
Have fun and Merry Christmas!

Changes:
* Updated to Alpha 16!
* Tidied up the workaround category mess (Creds to Dingo)
* CreateSyntheticLiver recipe fixed to require 1 SurrogateLiver (Creds to Dingo)
* Fixed missing research prerequisite for TableBasicProsthetic (Creds to Dingo)

Grishnerf

Quote from: Ykara on December 22, 2016, 05:44:16 PM

After being dead for approximately 3 months, A16 brought me back to life and motivated me to sacrifice half an hour to update EPOE. Tynan seems to finally have lost the fun of changing random variable names just to troll the modders, so it was less work this time.

;D
thx for the work.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

TOWC

deathstar

neet0

How difficult would it be to add the Organ Vat back in? I miss the fun of loading corpses into it for biomatter. Also thank you for the update and the mod.