[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

MasterBabble

Hey had an idea, could you make bionics, specifically installed AI susceptible to EMP? Like it would put them in to stun, or knock them out, further it would be cool if EMP would render bionics in other parts of the body useless. Love the mod, thanks for the work!

sirgzu

Just bumped into the AI core thingy making my pawns berserk.. I kinda like the idea but it's very controversial as it's pretty much like turning your pawn into a ticking time bomb... perhaps I'm just not good at dealing with berserkers...

Anyhow we have 4 days between psychotic episods and 7 days between berserker episods in average, so here is my suggestion (assuming mtbDays actually means what I think it does..):

Every time either one type of psychotic episod occurs, it should take one more day on average until reoccurence.

That way we still have a pretty tough time paying for our shiny new brain but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel..

mangalores

Quick question: Is this compatible with custom races (in my case Asari). I'm not sure if it is working right as operation options seem to not show on Asari pawns.

Canute

Any alien race would need an extra EPoE patch, and for the most races these patches allready exist.

KLk

Canute

Neurotrainer are vanilia-item, no research/tech is needed.
Normaly you select a pawn, then right click on a trainer and you get the option "use".
Or did you mean the implants that enhance some skills ? Then you need like all other brain-implants Brainsurgery.

mangalores

Quote from: Canute on September 26, 2017, 03:11:49 AM
Any alien race would need an extra EPoE patch, and for the most races these patches allready exist.

Ah, okay. Thx. Scheduling operations still feel wonky in the game because sometimes it's not clear why an operation is not available so I wasn't sure. Will search for that then.

Jozay

Hi, is there a way to cure demencia with the mod ? I can't actually  ::)

French translations :
- Hospitality
- EPOE
- More Vanilla Turret
- Colony Manager
- etc.
Feel free to MP me if you search a translator !
My GitHub repositorie

KLk

Quote from: Canute on September 26, 2017, 09:12:32 AM
Neurotrainer are vanilia-item, no research/tech is needed.
Normaly you select a pawn, then right click on a trainer and you get the option "use".
Or did you mean the implants that enhance some skills ? Then you need like all other brain-implants Brainsurgery.
I say beacuse i cant use them, i thought i was a change in the mod

PhxCan

Hello, great mod.
I need help though. I cannot install drugged ribs to colonists, but other ribs work fine. I use A 17 hardcore sk. Does anyoe know how to solve this?

tonsrd

Quote from: PhxCan on October 04, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
Hello, great mod.
I need help though. I cannot install drugged ribs to colonists, but other ribs work fine. I use A 17 hardcore sk. Does anyoe know how to solve this?
hardcore-sk  changes every mod in there mudpack ull need to ask there
-check they have medicine enabled

SuperCharged

Heyy, long time player here, first time actually posting on the forum. First off, absolutely love the mod, got the hang of it very quickly and with Combat Extended it just makes the game an absolute blast to play.

However, according to a search, you can fix scars by going to "Bills". However when I go to Bills on any character that has a scar (bite/scratch/stab/etc), no option comes up. I don't need synthetic skin, do I? Cause I have yet to find a trader that sells Hyperweave. Obviously scars aren't a huge issue, but I'd just like to know if I'm overlooking something, thanks!

Canute

CoriW

Hello, after noticing several complaints about the AI Persona Core implant causing colonists to go berserk I decided to post a patch which offers two alternatives to the current behavior.

AI Persona Core Fix

Canute

Hi,
Currently playing with the Android colony + androids EPoE patch.
Shouldn't the AI chip replace the Brain stimulator when you install it ?

And it would be nice if both could be removed too.
Because there is no need for them anymore if you repair the brain with synthic skin.
Not sure if this based on the android patch only or a generel issue.