[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Canute

Palipo,
I suggest you wait 1-2 weeks after A18 release came out, maybe the release email will Ykara force to update his mod.
If not you should made a new topic with your release of the mod, ofcouse with the link/credits to this Topic.

But since of the popular demand, you maybe should start a new topic for the A18unstable.

Palipo

Hello,

Yes, I guess we wait until then. What should I consider if I open a new Topic for that EPOE version besides mentioning the original modder and this thread? I don't want to violate any rights.

Greetings

kaptain_kavern

There's no rigid rules or things like that apart the one stickyed top. But some things to consider
- We nearly all take some time off and back for the next release. Ykara had never missed one AFAIK, so I'm pretty sure we will heard from him soon.
- The A18 stable version is not even there, I personally find it a bit soon to assume a mod is now "orphan" - but it's just my point of view  ;)

teag2

Ykara's probably just waiting for the stable release, most people here probably just want to play with EPOE in the unstable build, as do I.

Necromenta

Quote from: Palipo on November 06, 2017, 02:12:46 PM
Quote from: Kalre on November 04, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Any notice on A18 update ? ;(

I fixed the errors showing on startup. Haven't done any testing yet. Could provide the zip-file if you're interested.

Greetings

can i get that file too?

Thank you.

Spikedude

Loving the mod so far and I really appreciate being able to keep my colonists in tip top shape, especially in those instances where your crafter gets his thumb destroyed by a mad squirrel and is suddenly less effective. But the biggest issue I seem to be having is finding hyperweave. Aside from 17 I got from a cargo pod at the start of my colony, I haven't seen a single strand of it anywhere! Not even the textiles traders seem to carry it. I'd really like to be able to start making synthetic skin but it doesn't seem possible. Looking through the defs it seems like textiles traders should carry between 10-60 but they just don't. Could there be a conflict somewhere? Anyone else run into this problem?

Okam

Quote from: Palipo on November 06, 2017, 02:12:46 PM
Quote from: Kalre on November 04, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Any notice on A18 update ? ;(

I fixed the errors showing on startup. Haven't done any testing yet. Could provide the zip-file if you're interested.

Greetings

I can have that update? <3 pls

Canute

QuoteBut the biggest issue I seem to be having is finding hyperweave. Aside from 17 I got from a cargo pod at the start of my colony, I haven't seen a single strand of it anywhere! Not even the textiles traders seem to carry it.
Yep, hyperweave is very rare on traders, this is known.
You can either use a mod to recycle appareals or a mod to craft your own hyperweave (vegetable garden got both).

silvermistshadow

I don't know what I did wrong, but for some reason when I try to run this and Psychology together, the game crashes on world generation. My limited knowledge of programming and software technical stuff doesn't allow me to make heads or tails of the log files, either. Can't really tell the exact *why* of the crash. All I have is an access violation and a stack trace.

EDIT: Works fine once I loaded a save post-worldgen. Hope that doesn't mess anything else up.

Pichu0102

Noticed something odd: When I replaced a bionic leg with an advanced bionic leg, moving went down by 10%.

Canute

That is indeed odd.
Because i notice too that both legs got different enhance stats.
One enhance the body part eff. and the other increase the moving.

But i compared the movespeed of my pawn before and after the operation and my movespeed got slightly increased with the adv. bionic leg.
Does you pawn got some other equipment, food or drugs that change some stats maybe ?

Ykara

Hey guys, just wanted to say that this mod is not an orphan, EPOE's daddy is still alive and kicking! I've already updated EPOE to A18, but I will scroll through your suggestions and complaints and try to fix and incorporate them, so EPOE 2.1 will be available tomorrow.
Stay tuned, and sorry for not being more active here ^^

Madman666

Sadaharu