[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

paul23

Quote from: V on January 09, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: paul23 on January 06, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
Is there a list that shows what everything does?

IE: I had a colonist with a partly destroyed brain, and added the brain stimulator.. - But that didn't really improve the brain above the 70% he already was.
I could probably draft you up a list of parts and their effects, including damage values for arm/hand upgrades.

That would be awesome. - I'm currently looking at the ribs (I have a very good 30yo colonist who just so happen to have 4 ribs destroyed) - however the price on these is quite expensive...

Sarge

Quote from: paul23 on January 10, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
Quote from: V on January 09, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: paul23 on January 06, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
Is there a list that shows what everything does?

IE: I had a colonist with a partly destroyed brain, and added the brain stimulator.. - But that didn't really improve the brain above the 70% he already was.
I could probably draft you up a list of parts and their effects, including damage values for arm/hand upgrades.

That would be awesome. - I'm currently looking at the ribs (I have a very good 30yo colonist who just so happen to have 4 ribs destroyed) - however the price on these is quite expensive...

If he didn't get 4 virgins in return then I say he's already paid the price.

Sarge

One of my citizens has a torn off left leg (damn werewolf). I have installed 3 peg legs, or tried to. Nothing happens and no failure messages, it merely consumes the peg leg.

Thing is, 3 of my citizens lost legs in this same fight. I installed the first guy's no problem, failed on her 3 times and then installed the last guy's without a hassle.  :-\

EDIT: I crafted simple prosthetic legs to replace peg legs on one of the guys mentioned before that had no hassle operations. Removing the peg legs was no problem but I am having the same problem as before when installing the simple prosthetic legs.

EDIT 2: Now trying to fit the peg legs again since I am out of materials to craft more simple prosthetic legs, the peg legs aren't working anymore.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sarge on January 10, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
One of my citizens has a torn off left leg (damn werewolf). I have installed 3 peg legs, or tried to. Nothing happens and no failure messages, it merely consumes the peg leg.

Thing is, 3 of my citizens lost legs in this same fight. I installed the first guy's no problem, failed on her 3 times and then installed the last guy's without a hassle.  :-\

EDIT: I crafted simple prosthetic legs to replace peg legs on one of the guys mentioned before that had no hassle operations. Removing the peg legs was no problem but I am having the same problem as before when installing the simple prosthetic legs.

EDIT 2: Now trying to fit the peg legs again since I am out of materials to craft more simple prosthetic legs, the peg legs aren't working anymore.

You must install at least 34 more peg legs, just do be sure something's not right. If everything is going right, your pawn will soon be a giant writhing abomination of flesh and wood.

Canute

Sarge,
Since you use werwolfs you use at last one other race.
Are your pawn's are all human's or is there an alienrace with them ? And does you have an EPoE patch for these race.

Do you got some other medical mod active too ?

And i think it just would be fair to spawn the lost pegleg's protestic leg with the dev tool, since you lost them to a glitch.

Sarge

Hey Canute

I only have humans in my faction and all these failed instances were on human pawns. I do have the latest Alien Races mod active and I'm running the most up to date EPoE version.

@ Harry; I'm working on it

Harry_Dicks

Hahahahaha, yes! Just how I imagined, like a pincushion of flesh, but all the legs sticking out of it make a sphere that could roll around.

Madman666

katnep

Quote from: scotty562 on December 04, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
The deep drills are heavily rng based. For instance I had one deposit on my map which barely made anything. The near inability to trade for it either through the orbital traders, the visiting traders, or traveling to npc colonies is a bigger issue IMO. That or the uranium cost is simply to high.

Edit:
Well looking into it I have another question. The Recipe_Components.xml says MakeEnergizedComponent costs 3 uranium, but in game it costs 30 for me. Components is set to 1. I tried setting uranium to 2 and in game it went from 30 to 20. Not sure if this is an issue or as intended.

well the problem if im correct is that uranium is a "low volume(or something)" material so it requires 10x the listed amount

Pighit

Don't swine about it

DepOpt

So, I have the Advanced Bionics research, and have unlocked the recipes to upgrade bionics, but I can't find the bill to craft Energised Components anywhere. I've thoroughly checked through the Component Bench, Machining Bench and Bionics Bench, but nothing. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just spotted the Energised Components research. I did a dumb...
Ignore this notice

Canute

DepOpt,
and for you too. You should install the mod HelpTab. With that mod you can check ingame what research is missing and at what workbench you can craft it.
So far i remember Energised Components got an extra research, then you can craft it at the comp assembly bench.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Canute on February 02, 2018, 07:46:48 AM
DepOpt,
and for you too. You should install the mod HelpTab. With that mod you can check ingame what research is missing and at what workbench you can craft it.
So far i remember Energised Components got an extra research, then you can craft it at the comp assembly bench.

At this point, something like HelpTab really needs to be vanilla, in my opinion. It would really solve a ton of these small issues that people are having. I don't mind helping people find their answers, but I would rather show them how to use the tools they have available to them to figure out the answer on their own, future proofing any of these issues from coming up again!

Novalex233

Hey there, I ran into a bit of confusion: The Synthetic Stomach is supposed to improve Eating by 20% right? (it says so on the item and the installment) But for some reason my colonist still only has Eating at 100%, and when I hover my mouse over it doesn't show the Synthetic Stomach's improvement like any other Prosthetic.
Is this intentional, something wrong with the code, or is the vanilla game just like this?

Canute

The code at last show
<capacity>Eating</capacity>
<offset>0.2</offset>

So from this side it looks fine.
Do you use other medical mods that maybe add another synthic stomach or change the stats?
Maybe move EPoE at the end of the modlist and check again.