[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Harry_Dicks

I believe EPOE recommends you have it at the end of your mod list. Also, I would try having only Core and EPOE loaded with no other mods, then put a synthetic stomach in a pawn on a test game, and see if you still have the same results.

Canute

Nope, not allways i got it mosttimes pretty far up after Lib's and QoL mods.
Since some other mods/races need the EPoE before.

Novalex233

I did what you guys said and it's still not working :(
link to the screenshots, this is with only vanilla core and EPOE:
https://imgur.com/a/EGGgC

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 10, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
I believe EPOE recommends you have it at the end of your mod list.

Quote from: Canute on February 10, 2018, 01:04:16 PM
Nope, not allways i got it mosttimes pretty far up after Lib's and QoL mods.
Since some other mods/races need the EPoE before.

Quote from: Ykara on February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM
How to install:
Just unpack the folder and put it in your mods directory of your game. Mind the mod order: EPOE should be activated last!
This mod works fine with existing colonies!

MercuryDoll

Why the h*ck is it called an "Exoskeleton Suit" if it still needs surgery to be permanently attached like an implant? Just call it a Bionic Endoskeleton or something.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: MercuryDoll on February 12, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
Why the h*ck is it called an "Exoskeleton Suit" if it still needs surgery to be permanently attached like an implant? Just call it a Bionic Endoskeleton or something.

How hard is it to imagine an exoskeleton suit with all kinds of hydraulics, servos, and electric motors, and there are all sorts of places where this hooks up to the person body through surgery. We've already got other insane sci-fi stuff going on, so what's so different about this? Also, I think we need to imagine this as more of a "right next to and/or partially inside of the body" type of exoskeleton suit. Either way it is very easy to rename something like this, or you could remake it into a piece of apparel if you're up for it. We can help if you get stuck, or at least I will if no one else wants to. ;)

Canute

Quote from: MercuryDoll on February 12, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
An "Exoskeleton Suit" is basicly an improment of the of the skin. It replace the skin with all the function a natural skin.
But give the owner an enhanced armor boost. The nanofibre inside also boost the strenght and speed of the owner.
Not to speak that it work it need to be connected with the nervesystem.
All these things need an medical operation and just can't put on like an overall.

And an Endo... is inside, while Exo.. is outside.

SirDarin

Hi, I was wondering if anyone know how difficult it is to patch an alien race to be EPOE compatible? I was thinking about trying to work on doing an EPOE patch with a few races I want to use.

sepromas

BUG REPORT
Hello I cant remove brain stimulant Doctors will only use anesthesi and stand there.
Video: https://youtu.be/f2N0RB8EZ_Q

Riffy

Anyone have issues with pawns not working on the bionics workbench, I have had ribs qued up for awhile now. I can't even force someone to use it so I am assuming I got a mod conflict.

Canute

Nothing known so far.
Try to move EPoE at the end of the modlist or on top, and look if something change.

Riffy

Quote from: Canute on February 28, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
Nothing known so far.
Try to move EPoE at the end of the modlist or on top, and look if something change.

Thanks I'll try that, does rimworld handle conflicts or does it just let whatever loads last trump anything loaded before it?

Yup that fixed it now someone will use the table for ribs. Thanks again, I had just been putting up with it.

Canute

Depend,
the last patch operation will count.
But the first loaded .dll (if different mod's would use the same) count.
But in this case i think it is more a question about patches.

Did you install maybe another mod which add bionic's or similar ?

Riffy

Very likely since I have both a bionic and a bionics bench now. So my guess is that is the issue but best guess would be is since they both handle the same things they likely were conflicting and now I got to find out which one added that other bench. My own fault for having like a hundred mods loaded at once.

Canute

Just use one of
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion  - Hardcore Edition
Basicly they are basicly the same, while RBSE is further development then EPoE but with higher craft cost but less tables.

Cyberstorm, offer bionics too. But i can't say how it will interfere with these other 2.