[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

DrKrieger

Ykara

Quote from: aul1999 on February 21, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
The Mod don,t work together with The Zombie Apocalypse Mod!
Try putting the file in the attachements in the ThingDefs folder of the zombie mod, it should help.
Edit: This file had an error in it, look a few posts below to download the fix.

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Ykara

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 21, 2015, 06:22:49 PM
What exactly are the problems with zombie mod? I have non.
Both my and the zombie mod use an edited RacesHumanoid. There have to be any problems, it would be very strange if not ^^

Ykara

Look a few posts above you, it's in the attachements ^^ Please tell me if it works.

DrKrieger

Yes the Zombie_Race fix works but one thing is in the debuglog!

(Picture)

Dr. Z

The zombie mod doesn't use Races_Humanoid, it's named Races_Zombie, so everything that should happen is that all your changes are only applied to humans but not to zmbies, which is actually not a bug.

But one thing I've noticed is that zombies don't have a health tab, could that be an issue caused by your mod?
Prasie the Squirrel!

Ykara

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 22, 2015, 07:12:02 AM
The zombie mod doesn't use Races_Humanoid, it's named Races_Zombie, so everything that should happen is that all your changes are only applied to humans but not to zmbies, which is actually not a bug.

But one thing I've noticed is that zombies don't have a health tab, could that be an issue caused by your mod?
It uses the Races_Humanoid, it's just named Races_Zombie. The Races_Zombies overrides the defs of humanoids, too. To fix this EDB mod order would be helpful. I think I found a solution to fix this without mod order. Look in the attachements and put the file in the ThingDefs of you zombie mod. Then go to the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod, go to ThingDefs and delete the Races_Humanoid. It worked for me, give it a try.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dr. Z

Ahh ok I didn't know it was overiding humas. Than thats probably why the world vreation is bugged and only worked with exessive retrying. I'm using the mod order, which order should it have?
Prasie the Squirrel!

Ykara

I've activated the zombie mod (with the fix) after the prosthetics mod and it works fine.

DrKrieger

Voideka

It would be great if you could put the mod in a folder inside the zip file to preserve directory structure like most other mods do. It's not a big deal but it makes things a bit easier.

Ykara

Quote from: Voideka on February 22, 2015, 04:26:45 PM
It would be great if you could put the mod in a folder inside the zip file to preserve directory structure like most other mods do. It's not a big deal but it makes things a bit easier.
What do you mean? The most mods I've downloaded are packed like mine. Do you mean I shouldn't pack the complete folder but the subfolders (About, Defs...)?

Marlekind

The way you currently have your ZIP folder is that you don't have a main folder for which you can load the mod up from.  instead people are having to make their own folder and paste your contents in there instead of directly to the mod folder itself.  It's not really a big deal, I think that's just what he was getting at.