[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

That's strange, you're right. I have zipped the folder like it should be, seems like Mediafire doesn't like that. I'm gonna release the next update in a rar archive, maybe that helps.

majesty

getting errors. not sure how to get to the log file itself so here are some screenshots
http://imgur.com/a/3GBwu

i downloaded this mod because for some reason when i harvest a stomach in vanilla, it wont create the item. it just disappears and it says that the stomach has been harvested. i was hoping that this mod would fix that for me. i spent a long time creating my characters with the prepare carefully mod and during a raid one of my guys got hit and now it says his stomach is destroyed and there is no way to transplant it, so he will just die of starvation.

Ykara

This mod is not compatible with the Cybernetic Storm mod, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure that's your problem. I'm gonna release a fix today, that should help. Just save your game and wait till I've finished the fix, then your colonist will be ok.

Ykara

Ok, your problem looks strange. I've got the Races_Humanoid in the attachement, this fixes the problem that you can't install some parts. Just override the Races_Humanoid in the ThingDefs of both my and the Cybernetic Storm mod and it should work fine. But your error is really strange, it has nothing to do with my mod for sure, because there aren't any new factions included (yet). Maybe check your other mods. Good luck, I hope I've helped and you find the issue.

Edit: You can now download the fixes directly from the original post, so I have deleted the attachement.

deadmeat5150

Ok this is oddball as hell. I installed a Brain Stimulator into my doctor. The augmetic said Efficiency 35%. I thought that meant that it would increase it 35%. Nope. Now my primary doctor and melee badass is only using 35% of his brain and it's an effort to go from bed to the cafeteria and back to bed now

Edit: And when I tried to remove the implant the guy's entire brain was removed. Le sigh.

elStrages

Quote from: Ykara on February 23, 2015, 10:54:29 AM
Ok, your problem looks strange. I've got the Races_Humanoid in the attachement, this fixes the problem that you can't install some parts. Just override the Races_Humanoid in the ThingDefs of both my and the Cybernetic Storm mod and it should work fine. But your error is really strange, it has nothing to do with my mod for sure, because there aren't any new factions included (yet). Maybe check your other mods. Good luck, I hope I've helped and you find the issue.

Edit: You can now download the fixes directly from the original post, so I have deleted the attachement.
I will add your fix to the main page of my mod too, hopefully then our mods can live in harmony :D

Boboid

Quote from: deadmeat5150 on February 23, 2015, 05:50:43 PM
Ok this is oddball as hell. I installed a Brain Stimulator into my doctor. The augmetic said Efficiency 35%. I thought that meant that it would increase it 35%. Nope. Now my primary doctor and melee badass is only using 35% of his brain and it's an effort to go from bed to the cafeteria and back to bed now

Edit: And when I tried to remove the implant the guy's entire brain was removed. Le sigh.

Oh christ I haven't laughed that hard in months, thank you.

For future reference all standard bodyparts are 100% efficiency.
Higher numbers are better. :D
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

deadmeat5150

Quote from: elStrages on February 23, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

Hey you!  >:( Get that Cartel mod up to 9! My drug empire must expand.

elStrages

Quote from: deadmeat5150 on February 23, 2015, 06:49:16 PM

Hey you!  >:( Get that Cartel mod up to 9! My drug empire must expand.
lolz!! ok boss I will get on it :D

Haktrum

I noticed that if you first install a Bionic Arm and remove it, you can no longer install this mod's arms. That's because vanilla Bionic Arm replaces the shoulder instead of the arm.
(Figuring out the fix ( replacing (Left|Right)Arm with \1Shoulder ) was a pain in the ass but I learnt something so yay!)

Ykara

Quote from: deadmeat5150 on February 23, 2015, 05:50:43 PM

Haha, you made my day ^^ But the brain stimulator isn’t as bad as it seems. The 35% are only for sight, consciousness, moving and manipulation are better than this 35%. It isn’t designed to improve your skills, but to install it on pawns with a damaged brain so they don't end up as useless potatoes.

I will add your fix to the main page of my mod too, hopefully then our mods can live in harmony :D
Great!

Quote from: Haktrum on February 24, 2015, 03:03:23 AM
I noticed that if you first install a Bionic Arm and remove it, you can no longer install this mod's arms. That's because vanilla Bionic Arm replaces the shoulder instead of the arm.
(Figuring out the fix ( replacing (Left|Right)Arm with \1Shoulder ) was a pain in the ass but I learnt something so yay!)
Yeah, I have alreade fixed this for the next big release, if more guys have problems with it, I'll release a little fix maybe.

Daltesh

I noticed that if a colonist is missing a foot, you can harvest their leg and then install their own leg back on leg and the foot will be restored.

Ykara

Quote from: Daltesh on February 24, 2015, 09:49:27 PM
I noticed that if a colonist is missing a foot, you can harvest their leg and then install their own leg back on leg and the foot will be restored.
Yeah, I know about that problem. Some for arm/hand. I'm thinking about removing the option to install natural arms and legs because I really can't think of a fix for this.

onixbg

Hello I like your mod a lot, because it adds a lot of new things that look vanilla enough.
My problem is that there is no way to get Hyperweave in vanilla game to craft the synthetic organs making the whole Synthetic organ assembler unusable.
Please add option to buy it from traders or rename the Vancidium refinery to High Tech lab or w/e and craft it there from Devilstrand and Plasteel. i don't think this will be that hard to create as it's just adding a new recipe to already existing bench and it will fix the Hyperweave problem