[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Kolljak

Quote from: AllenWL on March 28, 2016, 04:46:01 AM
No idea what that bone is, but if it's an arm bone, you need to replace the entire arm. If it's a leg bone, you'll have to replace the entire leg.

Clavical is the bone in your shoulder blade if im not mistaken

LustrousWolf

Is this mod getting updated to Alpha 13? I used this mod so much I thought it was part of the default game, really missing it now when playing alpha 13... QnQ

Kraehe

Quote from: LustrousWolf on April 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM
Is this mod getting updated to Alpha 13? I used this mod so much I thought it was part of the default game, really missing it now when playing alpha 13... QnQ

yup

QuoteOhh, stop it! ⌒.⌒
I've been waiting for this update for months, I'm so excited to finally get my hands on it and try all the new features! But don't worry, first I'll update EPOE ^^ I'm gonna free up some time on the weekend, I hope the code hasn't changed that much this time.
Stay tuned!

:D

Ykara

Quote from: LustrousWolf on April 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM
Of course :D I've already done some work and it already works fine, altough I don't quite understand the reason behind some of the code changes yet ^^ I haven't tested it enough yet and also I want to add some minor balance corrections and integrate the new component system, but it should be finished by Sunday!

Dugalle900

Quote from: Ykara on April 08, 2016, 05:59:04 PM
Of course :D I've already done some work and it already works fine, altough I don't quite understand the reason behind some of the code changes yet ^^ I haven't tested it enough yet and also I want to add some minor balance corrections and integrate the new component system, but it should be finished by Sunday!
That's the best news I've had all day :D
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

tigg

will the update mean that when we install a bionic arm we get a regular arm to store?

Ykara

Quote from: tigg on April 08, 2016, 10:02:12 PM
will the update mean that when we install a bionic arm we get a regular arm to store?
I think that I have fixed this a few weeks ago, but I have to check, thanks for reminding me!

Orthum

Small side note, I would love it, if there was a version that didn't change the gold at all... 
Anyhow I love the bionics, and think its great... New organs will be great to add to this...   
I just want to say I really enjoy this mod!

Ykara

Quote from: Orthum on April 09, 2016, 08:38:46 AM
Small side note, I would love it, if there was a version that didn't change the gold at all... 
Anyhow I love the bionics, and think its great... New organs will be great to add to this...   
I just want to say I really enjoy this mod!
The gold volume is already changed for the next version, I've put some thoughts into rebalancing vancidium!

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Ykara

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on April 09, 2016, 04:16:28 PM
what about animals?  :o
I've promised to do my best to bring bionic animals to EPOE in Alpha 13, so you just have to wait till Latta upgrades his incredible Animal Surgery Activator  :D

tigg

Quote from: Ykara on April 09, 2016, 06:53:32 AM
Quote from: tigg on April 08, 2016, 10:02:12 PM
I think that I have fixed this a few weeks ago, but I have to check, thanks for reminding me!
Great! (Not that it's a deal breaker)

Kolljak

Will there be some way to treat those pesky Muscle parasites and Mechanites... like EMP Treatment for mechanites and Surgery for muscle parasites :D

Dryparn

Quote from: Kolljak on April 09, 2016, 08:34:52 PM
Will there be some way to treat those pesky Muscle parasites and Mechanites... like EMP Treatment for mechanites and Surgery for muscle parasites :D

You can with ordinary medicine, it just takes a long time.

Ykara

Update 1.6 - Alpha 13 - The big balance update! (10.4.2016)

Heyo!
You have waited 8 months for Alpha 13 plus 3 painfully long days for the EPOE update. But now the waiting is finally over!
There isn't much to say for version 1.6, even if the impressive changelog may suggest otherwise. Everything basically got more expensive. Doesn't sound too good, but hey, you can't do anything against it because it's the only version that works with Alpha 13! Muhahahaha!
Jokes aside, the balance changes do indeed make sense, in previous versions you could already have advanced prostheses mid game, and that was not the purpose. Also I've fixed some inconsistencies like bionic hands and feet having the same benefits like bionic arms and legs at less cost. And I've fixed some bugs.
I have tested some basic prostheses crafting and the new mechanics, but I don't know if there are some bugs left, so please report if you find one!
Download as always on the orginal post,
have fun!

Changes:
*  Added advanced components used for making advanced prostheses
*  Changed pretty much every recipe to use components
*  Added a new research project for brain surgery
*  Gold now has a small volume again
*  Removing parts now works properly
*  Made vancidium much more expensive
*  Slightly nerfed all advanced prostheses
*  Nerfed the power arm, it now gives a smaller bonus to manipulation (like it should have always had)
*  Slightly nerfed the drugged and the adrenaline rib
*  Made the AI chip slightly more expensive
*  Hands and feet now give a slightly smaller buff than arms and legs
*  Crafting prostheses now has a higher priority
*  Prostheses traders now sell medicine and glitterworld medicine, too
*  Made some research projects more expensive
*  Natural organs are now more expensive, so sell your kidneys!
*  Some very minor description changes
*  EPOE is no longer dependant on an assembly
*  Polished some xmls

P.S.: Happy birthday EPOE! Even if it's two months too late ;D