[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

InfinityKage

Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 01:11:49 PM
Haha thanks, but don't worry ^^ Creating fixes isn't that hard, so I'm not gonna be a superhuman  any time soon ^^ But anyway, here is your fix: Download!
If everything works fine, I'm gonna put it on the original post, so please tell me if you find errors ^^

So far the only thing i see is your folder is called Zombies and the original is called Zombie. No S. This leads to two zombie files. I'm guessing the original should be deleted?

Ykara

Oh, sry. It should just be Zombie. Yes, you can remove the original one. I have fixed it ^^

InfinityKage

Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 01:56:11 PM
Oh, sry. It should just be Zombie. Yes, you can remove the original one. I have fixed it ^^

I assumed as much. Just making sure.

InfinityKage

Have you ever considered adding weapon arms? Like instead of guy with bionic arms holding a sniper rifle it's a guy with a bionic sniper rifle arm. Easiest recipe ever too. Bionic Arm + Sniper Rifle = Bionic Sniper Rifle Arm, Bionic Arm + Shotgun = Bionic Shotgun Arm, etc. Is that even possible?

Adamiks

InfinityKage

Dr. Z

Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 11:25:30 AM
Quote from: Dave-In-Texas on March 18, 2015, 10:23:36 AM
Quote from: Dr. Z on March 18, 2015, 07:47:33 AM
There's actually one little difference which might be important since the new update:

<comps>
      <li>
<compClass>PrisonImprovements.CompSlavers</compClass>
      </li>
</comps>

I added this piece in the EPOE xml and loaded it after prison improvements and it works fine.

which xml file :)  and what doesn't work/goes wrong if we don't make that addition?
Interesting that there is a change to the Races_Humanoid again, I'll have to test it. But in the last versions there weren't any problems if you just activated my mod after PI, so try it. If there are any complications, please tell me and I'll provide a fix
It's in the races_humanoids.xml, I think this is because Wastlander (the PI author) added slavery in his new update. I haven't tried it without the fix but I assume that slavery won't work because your mod overrides the races_humanoids.xml and removes this part. When I come to play with slaves and understand how they work I will try it without the fix.
Prasie the Squirrel!

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 01:11:49 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on March 18, 2015, 12:03:23 PM
Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 11:51:01 AM
Quote from: InfinityKage on March 18, 2015, 11:45:43 AM
Quote from: Ykara on March 18, 2015, 11:25:30 AM
By the way, I've uploaded a fix for GlitterTech! Just download it from here or from the original post!

Wait. If I add the fix for glittertech won't that override the fix for Cyperstorm and Zombies?
Yes it would, would you like a fix for all three mods? ^^

If you can be that awesome. Careful though. If you get too awesome you'll be upgraded to superhuman status. Then you won't be able to stay down here and make mods for us humans.
Haha thanks, but don't worry ^^ Creating fixes isn't that hard, so I'm not gonna be a superhuman  any time soon ^^ But anyway, here is your fix: Download!
If everything works fine, I'm gonna put it on the original post, so please tell me if you find errors ^^

And that's the post who will made me use your mod ^^
I actually play with CS and GT who are compatible thank to a solution in the CS topic but I can't play with ZA who is a must have in my opinion :(
You're the only one who give a solution to made them all compatible. I will have 3 "medical" mods but whatever, I already play with more than 100 mods xDDD
Thank man, I will try this tomorow (nearly 3 am here and my girlfriend will kill me if i don't come to bed o-O), you won 1 more user xD

P.S. : Their is a specific order to use in your opinion with those 4 mods activated in the same time ? I actually play with GT activated before CS.
P.S. : So, with your compatibility fix, I will be able to use everything from the 3 "medical" mods ? And all of this with the ZA mod working ? (yeah I know, dumb question but I want to be sure xD)

Ykara

The mod order doesn't matter, because you override the files that cause conflicts in every mod (if you have the fix installed properly).

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Ykara on March 19, 2015, 02:04:14 AM
The mod order doesn't matter, because you override the files that cause conflicts in every mod (if you have the fix installed properly).

OK thank you :) I will do this later today, it seem elStrages want to do an update to his CS later today so I will wait for his update to do all of this.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Z0_oM on March 19, 2015, 07:26:57 AM
Does your mod include limbs, and other stuff from "Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.7?" If not, what's the difference?

Seriously man? Did you even try to read the first page?

Adamiks

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 19, 2015, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: Z0_oM on March 19, 2015, 07:26:57 AM
Does your mod include limbs, and other stuff from "Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.7?" If not, what's the difference?

Seriously man? Did you even try to read the first page?

No. :D

Adamiks

Ykara i have bug with worktime in this mod and "craftable guns". In xml file i see "worktime 300" but in game there is "worktime 8".

Ykara

Quote from: Adamiks on March 19, 2015, 11:16:09 AM
Ykara i have bug with worktime in this mod and "craftable guns". In xml file i see "worktime 300" but in game there is "worktime 8".
I know about that, but I really don't know if it's a bug or just a new way to calculate worktime in alpha 9. I'll have to check that.

Adamiks

Quote from: Ykara on March 19, 2015, 02:45:50 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on March 19, 2015, 11:16:09 AM
I know about that, but I really don't know if it's a bug or just a new way to calculate worktime in alpha 9. I'll have to check that.

This is a bug. Why? Because colonists crafts guns (in craftableguns) in ultra-speed.