[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Hatura

Im playing your mod with alot of other mods and I cant install any type of prosthetics but the leg and arm attachments.

Ykara

Quote from: Hatura on April 08, 2015, 04:51:08 AM
Im playing your mod with alot of other mods and I cant install any type of prosthetics but the leg and arm attachments.
There is a mod that overwrites the Races_Humanoid, check your other mods and the compatibility patches, maybe there's a fix for your problem.

Hatura

Quote from: Ykara on April 08, 2015, 07:59:04 AM
Quote from: Hatura on April 08, 2015, 04:51:08 AM
There is a mod that overwrites the Races_Humanoid, check your other mods and the compatibility patches, maybe there's a fix for your problem.

The only mods i have that overwrite races_humanoid are the core file, Cybernetic Storm with the combatibility patch and an unused file in prison Improvement

SSS

Applying synthetic skin to old gunshots isn't repairing the wound. Is this intentional?

I mean, I could understand needing a surgery to remove the old bullet first, but I'm not sure why this would be treated differently from other old wounds, otherwise.

Ykara

Update 1.3 - Alpha 10 and translations!

Hey guys, EPOE is back! I've updated it to Alpha 10, even though I still have some problems with it. There might be some bugs, so I'd really appreciate it if you could report the ones you find.
The biggest part of the new update are the two translations. Now EPOE feels even more vanilla!
I've also added a unique sound for crafting prostheses, tell me what you think about it!
Unfortunately I had to remove the drugged rib and the thought for the silent jaw, because it just didn't work. I'd really appreciate if you could help me fixing this problem, just look here.
Oh, and I've added a way to upgrade scyther blades to power claws, so the power arm isn't that hard to get anymore.
And of course there are also many fixes in this update again.
You can download the update directly from here or from the original post!
Have fun!

Changes:
*  Updated to Alpha 10!
*  Had to remove the drugged rib and the silent jaw thought
*  Had to remove synthetic skin
*  Added the possibility to upgrade the scyther blade to a power claw
*  Changed the prostheses crafting sound to a unique one
*  Added a German and Korean translation!
*  Made all benches passable
*  Fixed all synthetic organs - they now actually affect their main stats (breathing...)
*  Tweaked the crafting worktime of bionic and advanced bionic prostheses
*  The scyther blade is now in the same category as all bionics
*  Fixed some descriptions
*  Still structuring and polishing the defs

jefferyharrell

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a big mod to get an update so quickly. How does this version behave when added to an existing save game? I've just gotten one started over the weekend and I'd like to add EPOE to it, if that won't cause problems.

EDIT: Loading the mod (not using it, just starting the game with the mod installed) throws a couple of errors:

Could not find a type named EPOE.Recipe_PatchScar

Exception parsing <specialAction>EPOE.UnlockResearch.CreateRibs</specialAction> to type System.Action: Exception parsing System.Action from "EPOE.UnlockResearch.CreateRibs"

I saw in the notes that you removed some functionality related to rib implants. Maybe there's a leftover reference in an XML? I'm not sure what the scar-patching error could mean, though.

Ykara

Quote from: jefferyharrell on April 20, 2015, 12:18:13 PM
Wow, I wasn't expecting such a big mod to get an update so quickly. How does this version behave when added to an existing save game? I've just gotten one started over the weekend and I'd like to add EPOE to it, if that won't cause problems.

Well, I haven't tested it so far, but it should work fine since the other versions didn't make problems. Maybe people with a bad back could make problems, because this mod relocates it to the spine. But try it, it won't ruin your savegame. And please tell me if it works fine!

cheetah2003

Yay!  Glad to see this mod updated to A10, this is one of my favorite ones.  Thank you!

Ykara

Quote from: jefferyharrell on April 20, 2015, 12:18:13 PM

EDIT: Loading the mod (not using it, just starting the game with the mod installed) throws a couple of errors:

Could not find a type named EPOE.Recipe_PatchScar

Exception parsing <specialAction>EPOE.UnlockResearch.CreateRibs</specialAction> to type System.Action: Exception parsing System.Action from "EPOE.UnlockResearch.CreateRibs"

I saw in the notes that you removed some functionality related to rib implants. Maybe there's a leftover reference in an XML? I'm not sure what the scar-patching error could mean, though.
Oh that. It seems like I forgot this reference in the code. But don't worry, this error does nothing because there's no way to get synthetic skin ingame. Just ignore it, I'll release 1.31 if there are some other bugs left andif not I'll just update it silently.

Edit: I've just made a silent update, so if you want the error to disappear just redownload the mod.

Hellandlife

Hi, im having an issue crafting stuff using the basic prosthetic bench. Can't make a peg leg :( even though i have set a crafter and stuff.
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

I just voted "other" on your poll.

My only thought is that mod may start to large areas of the colony rarely being seen unless you are running some sort of medical colony where you make it your business to run around "rescuing" everyone that comes on the map.  You have quite a large number of tables in your mod and most of the time my colonies end up with a deep hole in the ground to produce one or two body parts a year.

That could just be me though and not wanting to risk surgery since A9 after seeing some of the insane medical failures, colonist missing right leg, surgery bill "install bionic right leg", your doctor has failed and accidentally removed the guys kidney.

Even so, that's a lot of tables.

I think it's a great mod though and use it despite all that.  XD
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.